Oppa.

"What?" Yoongi's eyes widened dramatically and a giggle escaped me

"What?" Yoongi's eyes widened dramatically and a giggle escaped me. My forehead was still pressed against his and I could feel his minty breath fanning across my nose.

I cleared my throat and tried that again. "I love you." My voice was hoarse from neglect, I felt a little bit embarrassed about it but there's nothing I could do about it right now.

Yoongi smiled the biggest grin I've ever seen on someone, asides from J-hope. His hand snaked up my body and cupped my cheek. "I love you so much." He stared deep into my eyes before crashing his lips onto mine again.

It was desperate and full of need. His tongue wet my bottom lip and I moaned at the sensation. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and tangle it with my own.

His fingers moved to grip the back of my head and thread themselves through the hair at my nape. I clutched onto his shoulders as he nudged me to lay down onto the lush bed I'm perched on.

He broke away from my lips, leaving me gasping for air and started to trail hot kisses down my neck. "We *kiss* should *kiss* probably *kiss* stop." Each word was punctuated with searing teases from his mouth. He went to pull away but I whined and gripped him in place by his hair. "Please. Don't stop." I was surprised by a seductive tone lacing my voice, my cheeks flushed in embarrassment but he listened to my request.

He started off where he left and I allowed his fingers to roam underneath my top, well technically his top. He pulled away to look at me, lust oozing out of his gaze. "You have no idea how sexy you are." I flushed and looked away from him but stopped when I felt him grind against my clothed core and made me feel how hard and big he was through his sweatpants.

I couldn't hold in my moans as he rocked against my wet heat, driving me crazy for his touch. "Please." That one word held a desperate plea but I knew he wouldn't give into me so easily.

"Please what, princess? Tell me what you want." He growled and I could feel myself growing even more moist.

"Please touch me, Oppa."

His eyes dilated instantly, looking darker than I'd ever seen them. He dove back in kissing me feverishly and tugged my top up. I cooperated and let the top be pulled over and off my body, separating our lip lock for me to do so.

I had forgone a bra, seeing as I was going to bed, leaving me bare for his eager eyes to rake over my exposed skin. He licked his lips and my eyes zoomed in on the action. "You're perfect." My skin heated but this was too erotic for me to look away from.

Whilst keeping eye contact he ducked down and twirled his tongue around my areola. The sensation was nothing like I'd ever felt before and my breath quickened. He brought his hand up to palm my neglected breast and pinched my nipple. Sparks traveled deep in my stomach, causing me to cry out in pleasure. He sucked my nipple into his hot mouth, causing me to arch my chest into his face. My fingertips scratched against his scalp and he moaned, sending vibrations onto my sensitive skin.