Taken.

Unedited

Warning - triggering content.

I could smell vanilla everywhere.

It was overwhelming and sickening.

Especially as it was coming from him.

It's been a whole month of this torture.

Jimin took me from the club and to a run down house - That stank of mould and rot - and that's where I've been ever since. There's no daylight in the small room I've been kept in, the boarded up windows have kept it all away, so I have no sense of time. All I know is that I'm so so hungry.

Jimin has been in and out all month. He demands we cuddle and kiss every time I see him, he hasn't gone any further than that. He doesn't say much either but I'm thankful for the silence. Although I'd wish to know what was going on outside, if Jin was alive or not, it better with no conversation so I don't anger him. I know that now after the first day here, talking could lead to my death.

When I awoke, I was blindfolded and tied up. With not knowing what was going on, I panicked. I begged to be set free, to know where I was, to know how Jin was - any answer would be more that I knew already. I was frantic for information. The last question though, that was what made him snap.

"PLEASE, tell where's Yoongi?!" I screamed with a strained voice, hours of use had made my vocal cords weak.

"THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT, ISN'T IT?! Yoongi. Yoongi. YOONGI!"  He ripped my blindfold off and I was momentarily blinded by the dim lighting in the room. But that was the least of my worries, when my eyes focused on the crazed man in front of me.

His usual maroon hair looked black with low light, his face was caked in sweat and grime - no doubt from pulling me to wherever here was - his eyes matched his hair, they were dilated and the irises where shaking.

He looked deranged.

"Yoongi. Yoongi. Yoongi..." it was like a mantra he couldn't control. He gripped my hair in a fist, tugging out a few strands with his force. I could taste his breath and he brought his face millimetres from my own, forever chanting Yoongi's name.

He backhanded me with his free hand, with eyes trained on my face and lips moving with his mantra. He did it again and again, a hundred times, until my eyes were swollen and lips torn. I begged, now for mercy instead of information.

Jimin didn't stop.

He began to use his feet, kicking me everywhere. The force from his legs made me choke, as blood started to pool in my mouth.

He took off his belt.

"Yoongi. Yoongi! Mine. Mine. You're mine. Mine!" The steady chant he had religiously followed changed.

It became worse.

I was whipped. My skin slashed open wherever the leather hit, with my dress from the party still on it was open to any and every assault he made.

The belt eventually showed to a stop. I was barely conscious and could no longer scream anymore.

I thought it was finally the end of the relentless torture, but he had more in store for me.

Through the eye that I could open slightly, I was him approaching again and the madman look was still ever present on his features. My hair was held in that crushing grip once more, his other hand gripped my chin and pried open my mouth.

His length was shoved down my throat.

He was unforgiving. He forced his penis continuously into me, keeping a steady and rough pace.

I couldn't breathe.

My lungs begged for air but there was none to satisfy the need. My vision faltered and my head swam. My consciousness failed.

And then I was finally numb.

__________________________

When I came to, I couldn't move, even-though I wasn't restrained anymore. My limbs refused to react.

Jimin was there.

He told me he was sorry. Told me I was out for days. He said he only wants me to love him.

He begged me to reply.

Begged me for a response.

But I couldn't say a word.

I was numb to all emotions. I only knew the pain. I didn't want to be hurt again.

The weeks following my awakening, Jimin came in twice a day. The minimal lighting that shone through the wooden planks on the window would wake me. I'd count to 45 minutes and then Jimin would arrive. He'd request a short hug and kiss before leaving again.

"I've got to go to work, I'll see you this evening." Was what he'd say everyday.

What work he had, I don't even know.

I doubt that he was welcome back to their gang after what he'd done to Jin.

Jin.

I pray every second of this imprisonment he's still alive.

By the time evening has come. I've mostly stayed in the same place. The only times I get up, is to drink from the dirty tap from the sink that sits in the room, or to urinate in the corner - furthest away from the rotten cardboard that I use as a bed.

When Jimin arrives for the second time, he silently requests for a cuddle that lasts for hours. The only words that escape this mouth are "kiss" which I follow with a small peck to his lips and " I love you" which he states before he leaves every night.

It's repetitive.

Most of the wounds he made on me are infected. I can't move my right arm, which leads me to believe it's broken. I've had no food in the time I've been here, I don't know how much longer I'll last without it. My bones are prominent now and my skin is covered in pus filled up and grime. I'm growing weaker as the days pass.

I'm dying and he doesn't even realise it.