You look good in my clothes.

Suga was holding some small pieces of fabric in hand. He cleared his throat and turned his full attention to me.

"I got you some clothing from one of my... old friends. I figured you'd want to have a wash and something fresh to change into."

I didn't know what to say. I mean, what do you say to someone who drove a knife into you?

"Thank you?" My reply came out more as a question than I had intended, but I was confused by his complete u-turn in personality.

For the first time since knowing him his eyes were not filled with hate for me. Not to say that he seemed happy to be in my presence but it's still a big change from his usual demeanour.

"Here I'll take her to a bathroom so she can clean up." Jimin jumped up, most likely seeing my uncertainty and helped me to stand. I smiled at him in gratification and allowed him to guide me out of the room, not before giving Suga a small smile when he passed me the clothes and a small wave to Jhope.

Jimin led me down the corridor and to a bedroom. I followed him to a door at the end of the lavish room to a equally lavish bathroom. This must be his room.

"Here you go. I'll just be in here if you need anything." He gave me another large smile that made me lose sight of his conker brown irises and left me alone.

I looked at myself in the large mirror of the bathroom and nearly fainted in shock at the person staring back at me.

My clothes were torn, jeans coated in blood and shredded from the torment I received earlier. Hair matted with dried blood which must be from when I was knocked out. My face still had makeup on from yesterday, the mascara and eyeliner smudged from tears. I don't even recognise myself.

I quickly stripped out of my wrecked clothes and stepped in the luxury shower. I willed myself to relax under the stream of water and allowed my mind to wander.

My whole life has changed so quickly. How has this happened to me? One moment my biggest worry is about my grandpa and then it's suddenly about if I'll live or if I'll be raped. They could have killed me at any moment and yet they didn't. But why?

I know they said they wanted me to cook and clean for them but they could have asked anyone for that. Maybe someone they trusted that knew the gang.

Shaking away my runaway thoughts, I stumble out of the shower and dried myself off. I pick up the red top Suga had given me and pull it on. I look around for some bottoms but I can't see them anywhere. This can't be all he's given me? I'm hardly even covered. I haven't even got any underwear and the top, that I now realise is meant to be a dress, barely even covers my arse.

Fuck I can't go out like this!

I peek my head outside the door and see Jimin lounging on his bed. Taking a deep breath I pull the door open wider.

When he spots me lurking in the doorway, his jaw drops. His eyes darken as they roam over my body. Unsure of what to do I just stand in between both rooms fidgeting from one foot to another.

He visibly gulps when his eyes finally reach my own. "U-um... a-aren't you going to be a little cold wearing that?" I agree wholeheartedly with his question as I already have goosebumps breaking out on my flesh.

"This is all Suga gave me. I don't have anything else to wear and my other clothes are ruined. I'm surprised no one commented on my appearance earlier."

Jimin climbs out of his bed and walks towards a large chest of drawers. "We're used to seeing people like that, ourselves included, so it's not really something I took any thought to." He begins digging through his drawers whilst he speaks, pulling out random items of clothing. "Here you can wear some of my clothes. These are the smallest things I have but they still might be too big on you." Relief flood through me at his kindhearted gesture. At least I don't have to walk around virtually in the nude.

"Thank you so much. I'm so glad I don't have go around like this. I don't think anyone's ever seen this much of my skin before" I laugh awkwardly but freeze mid laugh when I realise what I said. I may aswell have just admitted that I'm a virgin outright.

"Well I'm honoured then." He gives me a wink and I'm once again thankful that he didn't comment on my lack of experience. I turn again and change in the bathroom. He was right the clothes were too big. Even though he isn't a huge guy but with me being 5ft3in and 100lbs, the sweatpants and tee hang very loosely off my frame and I have to roll the bottoms up so I don't fall over them.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Jimin gives me a once over again. He seems satisfied with my attire and gives me a massive grin.

"You look good. Not to say you didn't look good before but I really like seeing you in my clothes." He has a possessive glint in his eye as he says this and I can't help but blush at his statement. Pull yourself together Nari! You can't blush at everything they say.

We're interrupted by a knock on the door before it is swiftly pushed open. Suga looks in at us, with Jimin comfortably on his bed and me with my reddened cheeks in his clothes.

Sugas eyes go completely black and his expression hardens. "Jin says he's brought back dinner for everyone. So hurry up before it's all gone."

He turns on his heels and storms away. Leaving me and Jimin looking at each other puzzled by his miserable mood.