Girl time.

He's here.

I'm running as fast as I can but he keeps getting closer and closer.

"You can't run, Nari! I'm going to have you! You're mine!" His red hair is looking more vibrant today... like fresh blood.

I scream.
I beg for help.
But no one can stop him.
He's right next to me now.

He's begins to shake me, with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Nari... Nari!... NARI! WAKE UP!"

I bolt upright in the bed, panting as I rapidly take in my environment. He's not here. It was just a dream. You're okay.

I close my eyes and try to regulate my breathing. Shuddering breaths through my nose and out of my mouth. When I open them again, I see Yoongi in front of me with a worried gaze. "Hey, it's okay. Nothing going to hurt you. I'm here." He gives me a small smile that reassures me straight away. His eyes are lighter with the morning sun shining upon his angelic face, they remind me of honey and make me like him even more. His expression is soft and I feel my heartbeat speeding up again, but it's not from fear this time.

He goes to move away, but I quickly stop him, with a hand on his wrist and a soft "please don't go yet." I wasn't as disturbed by my nightmare anymore. It was a purely selfish reason for asking him to stay, I just wanted him to be near me, not because I needed any comfort anymore.

"Okay." And with that he pulls me to lay down with him again, like he did the night before. With me snuggled into his chest, I can pretend for one moment that we're together. I can't ignore this crush. It's too fucking hard to ignore.

For the sake of my feelings, I pull away. Yoongis arms drop down next to him and he looks at me with a perplexed expression. "Where are you going? I thought you needed me."

"I'm okay now. Thank you for being here for me. I've got to start working though, you boys create a lot of mess." I lightly tease him, even though all I want to do is wrap myself up in his arms forever.

"Okay... how about we do more training tonight or something?" He mumbles, whilst scratching his morning stubble.

"Sure. I'll see you later then." I give him a wave and exit his room. "See you later!" Yoongi calls out to me before I can close his door. I continue without replying, afraid he'd see through my farce.

__________________________

As I am midway cleaning Jungkooks bathroom, a erratic Jhope prances through the door.

"Meeting in the main room for everyone, now!" His cheery features put a smile on my face, so I happily follow him to the living room.

As we arrive, I notice everyone seated and merrily chatting away. Jimin is there, but I ignore his pleading looks and make my way to Yoongi. There are four girls here too, joining in on the conversation and drinking beers.

"Ah, everyone is here now. I know most of you know these ladies but Nari hasn't been introduced yet." RM giddily calls and I'm curious to see what this is about. "These are one of our Alias groups called BlackPink. They help us gather security footage of our area and hacks the police system to get us out of any trouble. The leader is Jisoo." He gestures towards a beautiful brunette, that is the complete definition of Korean beauty standards. "Her colleges Jennie" another beautiful brunette with a fierce smirk upon her face. "Rosé." A gorgeous red head and a gentle smile on her clear face. "And Lisa." A blonde with big eyes and a fringe that could cut anyone. "They are here to invite us to a gathering. Seeing as you're one of us now, that means you're invited too." I bow respectfully in response. If I'm honest, I'm intimidated to be around four insanely good looking women, that make me look like a sack of potatoes compared to them.

"She can't go like that! Go and get changed, we can't have you at our party with that attire." Jennie calls out. I look down at my leggings and plain tee and back up at what they're wearing. It's all short bottoms and tight tops, party wear, nothing casual in the slightest.

I bow again and leave to change. I search through my dresser for anything that would be suitable. It's all casual, asides from a few short dresses that Jimin had included when he bought me  all the clothing items. I pick the one that covers the most skin, which is a very short deep red dress, with a low cut and long sleeves. I'm still not comfortable showing that much chest and leg but it's the best I can do without looking underdressed.

I still have no makeup, so all I can do is brush my hair and tease it a little. I really wish I had some products right now, so I can at least feel better about being next to these girls.

I hear a knock at my door and Rosé peeps her head round the corner. "May I come in?" She gives a beautiful smile and all I can do is nod in return.

"Suga said you don't have any makeup or hair appliances, so I thought I'd come help you out." She beams and holds up a bag. "We're staying here for a few days, so I had all this packed with me. Would you like me to do your hair and makeup?"

"That would be lovely! Thank you so much, you're a life saver!" I'm practically vibrating with joy right now. I would be embarrassed if Rosé hadn't of shown her excitement aswell.

"This is so great! I only get to do this on the rare occasion with the other girls. Also I've never been able to do this with a foreigner before!" At last! Someone who is happy to be around a foreigner!

She's pulls out multiple products and gets to work. We sit on my bed, discussing random topics. I find out that she travelled to New Zealand for a year and knew how to speak English. I tell her about England and my upbringing. We talk about favourite western celebrities and western styles. And gossip about different scandals from social media.

Speaking to her makes me miss Lizzie even more.

It takes a small while for her to finish, her skilled hands pushing me towards the mirror to show off her work.

"Wow. This is amazing!" I look... good, really good. My skin is flawless with a slight blush. Eyes framed with thick lashes and a small winged eyeliner. Lips are tinted burgundy to match my dress and look very pouty. And I finally have eyebrows again! Also my hair is voluminous and wavy, flowing down my back. She shoves some shoes in my hands and I can see they're my size. "I didn't think you'd have any heels. They're not too high, so you should be fine in them. We look to be the same size too!" I could seriously kiss this girl. I never thought I was this vain, but it feels so wonderful to be happy with my appearance again.

"Thank you so much! I can't even explain how happy this makes me!" I can't help the grin that takes over my glammed up face. It's been the break that I didn't know I needed, away from all the stress that's been going on recently.

After the black wedged heels (that are only 3inches high) are on my feet, we link arms and head back to meet everyone else.

They are as we left them, all laughing away with one another. V sees me first and rushes towards me. He grabs my hand and twirls me around. "Yah! You look so good! I'm gonna get you some girly things tomorrow. We need more eye candy around here." He looks over his shoulder towards Kookie before sending me a wink. I explode in a fit of giggles and playfully slap his hands away.

I stop laughing though when I see Yoongi... with Jennie perched on the arm of the sofa and her hand resting on his bicep.

As they laugh together and Yoongi gives her all his focus, I feel jealousy and heartbreak wilt away all my positive feelings.