Min Yoongi.

When I wake up, I'm confused. It takes me a moment to figure out my surroundings and once I do everything comes back to me with full force.

Jimin tried to rape me.

I wonder what's going to happen to him. Will he even get in trouble for his actions?

Suga enters at that moment, struggling with a plate of rice with meat in once hand and balancing a folded pile of clothes in the other. I rush over and take the clothes. We stare at each other and it's awkward.

"Hey... um... I got you some clothes and breakfast. I spoke to RM and he said you don't have to work today."

"Thank you." I sigh in relief. "I don't think I would have been able to focus on working today."

"I can understand that. You're welcome to use my bathroom to freshen up." I bow in thanks and head over to his bathroom.

I spend a long time in his shower. Just mulling over everything. I never thought my life would turn out like this. What do I do if Jimin comes after me again? What if Suga isn't there next time to save me?

After 40 minutes, I step out of the shower, brush my teeth and look at the clothes Suga bought me to wear. There's a striped top, black dungarees and some lacy underwear. My cheeks blaze at the thought of Suga seeing my delicates and try to push it away. There's no point in dwelling on something so minuscule, he's seen you with your pants around your ankles for God's sake.

The weather is definitely too hot to be wearing so much material but I'm thankful to be more covered up. I feel more safe this way.

I go back into the bedroom and Suga is sat at his desk, writing on a sheet of paper. When he sees me he puts everything away in a drawer and gives me his full attention. His face does not give away his emotions but his eyes are still as piercing as ever as they stay locked into mine. He never looks away from me and I make my way to perch on his bed. I spy the foot on the bedside table but my stomach is too unsettled for me to consider eating it.

"We need to talk about what we do now." I only watch him and he takes that as a response to continue. "Jimin has said he's 'sorry' and doesn't know what came over him. RM has let him off with a warning not to go near you but I know Jimin, that's not going to stop him. If it was up to me I would have him 6ft under. Although, there is something I think we can do to stop him from taking things further than he did."

"What do you mean? How can we stop him?" Suga sighs and runs his hand though his minty locks.

"I'm going to train you. Self defence is the only thing we can do at this moment in time. I think it's best to have that kind of  knowledge in this line of work anyway." I'm surprised by his answer. I never really thought he'd care enough about my well being to be willing to spend so much time with me. I agree wholeheartedly though. My lack of size and experience would have me killed. There's no doubt in my mind about that.

"Okay. When do we start?" His eyes widen as if he expected me to refuse his offer. Not that I don't blame him for thinking that. Sure, I can give verbal abuse but anyone who spent enough time with me could tell that I'm vulnerable deep down. I hide behind a rough exterior, only because my shortness, blonde hair and blue eyes would make me a target for someone to walk all over me.

"As soon as you feel ready. I'm not leaving you until I think you can defend yourself." I'm starting to think maybe Suga is just like me. I'm seeing a new side to him, slowing breaking into his hard shell. I have to keep reminding myself that he was the one to torture me, even if he did save me.

"Thank you, Suga."

"Yoongi."

I look at him puzzled, not fully understanding what that means.

"My name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"Okay. Thank you then... Yoongi."

__________________________

A/N: I know it's a short chapter. This is just a filler for more to come.