Conflicted.

The next morning, I am already wide awake. I just couldn't sleep. Jhopes words kept ringing in my mind, making it impossible to drift off to the land of nod. For the first night in a while, I stayed in my bedroom. I didn't see anymore of Yoongi yesterday and I was conflicted on what to feel about it. Whilst I was glad there was no tense encounters, I found myself almost missing him.

It's stupid really. Missing someone who caused the pink scar on my thigh, but I had fond memories that clouded that particular memory.

I didn't realise how reliant I have become to his presence, to him.

I now know that behind Yoongis cold exterior, is a shy boy who needs someone to be there for him. I can see that he struggles to let people in and I'm honoured that he opened up that little bit to me. But I'm craving more, I want- no need to know more about him.

With that in mind, I got up to get ready. I hope to see Yoongi today and try to clear the awkwardness between us. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of black shorts and deep green tank top. Shoving on some flip flops as I made my way out of the door.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I was greeted with the usual sight of Jin in front of the oven. I saw a mass of black hair, so I put my hand on their shoulder and greeted him. "Good morning, Jhope!" But to my horror as he turned around, it wasn't him. It was Yoongi, with a black eye and busted lip.

I forgot that we had been tense and instantly felt worry. "Woah! What happened to you?!" I gripped his chin and angled his face to have a better look at him. Yoongi put his hand over mine and gently pulled it away from him. My hand dropped down to my side. I mentally face palmed, I can't believe I just did that.

"Someone one upped me. It's no biggie, it happens from time to time." He shrugs. I take in his appearance. He's wearing a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. He looks like a typical emo kid (minus the band tee) but I know him deeper than his appearance. Also let's not forget he's a grown man, not an angsty teen. He looks good though, his black hair contrasts beautifully with his complexion.

"You changed your hair." Way to state the obvious Nari.

"I did."

Annnd it's awkward again. Great.

"Here you go, Nari. Eat up, you've got to have energy for your busy day today." Jin comes in to save the day, like the princess he is. I give him a puzzled look and raise an eyebrow. I didn't know I had any plans today.

"Suga is going to take you to practice more self defence..." Jin pushes me into the seat next to Yoongi and places some pancakes in front of me. I momentarily forget about the man next to me as I begin to scarf down the delicious food, making sounds of appreciation as I do so.

A throat clears next to me and I glance up to see Yoongis amused expression. With my cheeks puffed out like a hamster, I give him a tiny grin. Smooth, Nari. Smooth.

We continue to eat in peace until it's time for training.

__________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry it's short. It's easier to do smaller chapters now with how busy I'm getting. Also really sorry for the long wait on the update.