Epilogue.

"Mina! Come down here and say goodbye we're leaving now!" I shout up the stairs to my four year old daughter.

"Coming mummy!" Little footsteps can be heard thundering down the stairs towards us. She spots Yoongi and races to him for a cuddle causing me to watch with jealousy.

Typical daddy's girl.

"Appa! Where you going?" I internally face palm at her question. We've told her multiple times already what our plans were but it never sticks in her memory.

Yoongi chuckles and picks her up, cuddling her to him and nuzzling onto her long dark locks. "It's New Years ever sweetheart, mummy and me are going to meet your uncles to celebrate."

Mina pouts and opens her chocolate eyes as wide as they will go. Her chubby cheeks puff out, I can see Yoongi visibly melt at her expression. "Can I come too?" She bats her long lashes at her dad and I can tell already that he's going to give in, so I interrupt before he can do so.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's already past your bedtime and it's only for grown ups." She pouts again and crosses her arms but a smile soon over takes her face when she sees my aunt in the living room. We're both soon forgotten as she wriggles out of Yoongi's grasp and gallops over to my aunt.

"Auntie!"

My Aunt wraps her arms around her and places her on her lap, quickly distracting her with Mulan which is starting to play on the television. We both wave goodbye to my aunt and make a swift exit out of our house. Just as the door is closing I hear a little voice ask "Auntie... can I have chocolate?".

Me and Yoongi exchange glances when the door is fully shut. "She's still going to be awake when we get back." Yoongi states and I nod in reply. He sighs tiredly and I admire him momentarily.

The years have been good to him. Only a couple of wrinkles around his eyes and mouth are on his skin. All his hair is naturally dark now, instead of the dyed black he had nine years ago. For me though, I've got some grey hairs that are hidden on the underside of my crown, at twenty-nine years old I'm embarrassed to have so many and wanted to dye my hair to hide them but Yoongi begged me not to. He told me that he loved my hair - greys and all - and that I should age gracefully.

It's easy for him to say as he hasn't got any at thirty four.

I suppose it was the stress for me that did it. After being with the boys for three years my grandpa passed away- from old age though and in his sleep. Thankfully I was able to see him before he went and even though my freedom had been taken away from me, they said I can leave if I really wished to. However I didn't and I wouldn't change how anything happened. I live a relatively normal life now; with Yoongi and Mina. If I had left him I wouldn't have had Mina and that thought is painful in itself.

Of course I couldn't have left Yoongi behind either though.

The biggest stress I faced was telling the guys I was pregnant. I mean we all knew it was going to happen at some point and we'd been together for four years by then, but it was very unfortunate timing for the gang. They had just made it big - having to hire more men and deposit different groups around South Korea - and they were in the middle of a rivalry dispute between another gang. Nevertheless, we made it out and with a beautiful baby girl to suit.

We obviously still see them, which is where we are going to now, but we live away from them in a modest three bedroom house in Daegu. My Aunt relocated to be closer to us, seeing as me and Mina are her only relatives left, and instantly got along with Yoongi and his 'brothers'.

Ah, ignorance is bliss.

"Babe?" Fingers snap me out of my reminiscing and I playfully pretend to bite at them, making Yoongi smirk and wrap his arm around my shoulders. "Easy, Tiger. Save that for later." He huskily whispers in my ear.