XIX

Kendal

Grayson's quick to lock himself in his room as I make my way to my suitcase. I'm dying to get out of my wet swim suit.

Ethan watches me like a hawk and it makes me feel small. I grab a large t-shirt and a pair of underwear from my bag and disappear to the bathroom.

I change quickly and rests the swim suit over the tub for it to air dry. I may end up going to the beach tomorrow. It's definitely something I want to cherish while here.

I push my hair behind my ear and decide I'll wash it tomorrow since I didn't really get it wet. I let out a sigh as I make my way back into the room.

"Are you serious?" Ethan mutters under his breath. This throws me off guard. What's he even talking about? "What?" I ask genuinely confused and fed up.

"You're wearing that?" He ask raising his eyebrows. "Really?" Is it that big of a deal?" I ask throwing my hands up into the air as I make my way to my bed and pull my sheets up from their tucked position.

I can feel Ethan's eyes burning holes in my back. God forbid I wear what I want.

"You've been driving me nuts all day." He says flatly as I plop down in my bed. "Really? I'm just trying to enjoy the trip." I say dryly.

"We're here for business. Not for you to flirt with my brother right in front of my face." He spits. "Are you kidding me?" I chuckle darkly.

"He was practically all over you!" He says raising his voice and sitting up. I sit up from my laying position and face him straight on. "We were talking like civil human beings!" I say matching his loud voice. Of course he doesn't have a clue how to communicate like a normal person.

"Even if he was all over me why would it matter?" I ask just to test him. He lets out a low chuckle as he stands from his bed and stays in the space between our two queen sized beds.

"Why does it matter?" He repeats raising his eyebrows. I know stand from my bed now getting close to him due to how heated I am. "Yes. Please tell me why the fuck you would care." I spit. He doesn't seem to care about me anyway.

"Because you're mine." He says lowly. This causes me to laugh. "Since when did I agree to that shi-" I'm cut off by his lips crashing into mine, hard.

Both of his hands rests on my cheeks as our lips move in-sync. We're both fuming and it causes the kiss to be more firm than the rest we have shared.

He pushes me back to where the back of my knees hit the bed and it causes me to fall slightly. He doesn't break the kiss.

"You wore that swim suit on purpose." He calls me out as he peppers kisses along my neck. He's completely right but I won't give him that.

He lifts my shirt up over my head and gropes my breasts. God, I hope Grayson's asleep or he never decides to come in here.

He kisses down my stomach, all the way to the hem of my underwear as he hooks his fingers around them. He slides them off with ease and I'm completely vulnerable in front of him as he keeps his sweats on.

He places kisses where ever he wishes and I squirm in anticipation. His lips move back to the lower region of my neck as he rubs my clit. He sucks my neck harshly as his hands form figure eights on my heat. There's bound to be a mark tomorrow. He's marking what's "his".

Small moans leave my mouth and a small smirk forms on his face. "Be quiet princess. We wouldn't want Grayson hearing us now would we?" He ask tilting his head to the side and still not faltering his movements against my clit. I just shake my head no. I don't want any interruptions.

His hand leaves my heat and I groan at the cold air that hits it. I watch him closely as he removes his sweats and underwear smoothly.

I find myself anxious for him to completely fill me up. He climbs on to the bed and I turn so my head rests on a fluffy white pillow. He situates himself between my legs and my hips buck.

He smirks at my need for him and I know he's got me wrapped around his finger. He could do anything to me in this moment and I wouldn't care. I don't even care that he still has secrets to tell me.

He spreads my legs wide as he lines himself up with my entrance. Once I feel his tip ease into me a large groan falls past my swollen lips. I've needed this so badly.

He moves slow and I'm relishing every snap of his hips. To my surprise he doesn't speed up. I need more and he knows it.

Our lips crash against each other again and this time feels so much more different. Every other time we've had sex it's been fast and harsh but great. This time is slow and I'd even dare to call it passionate.

His hips develop a faster rhythm and I let out a harsh moan against his lips. His mouth falls open slightly as his forehead rest against mine.

My fingers rake across his toned back as my toes begin to curl. My head sinks deep into the pillow and he's quick to nip at my exposed neck.

He seems to know exactly what I like. He's hitting my g spot repeatedly as he drives me crazy with his lips. "Fuck Ethan." I pant.

He grips my hips harshly but I don't mind. There's gonna be marks there too but in this moment I'm just focused on the feeling he's giving me.

This feeling could possibly make me forget everything because I'm obsessed with it and I know he's the only one that could do this to me.

I clench around his member as his thrust become sloppy. We're both close and small moans leave our mouths.

I release all over him with a loud moan. I don't care if Grayson hears me. I want everyone to know that this is the best sex I have ever had.

Word count 1086