LIII

Kendal

Ethan reaches over me to grab my bag but I stop him. "No. I got it." I say simply. He throws his hands up in surrender which causes me to chuckle slightly.

I carry my bag behind him as he leads the way out to his car. Grayson's riding in his car and he will see us at work tomorrow.

"Alright be careful." Grayson says as he helps us load up the last of our things. I send him a soft smile. "You too." I chuckle.

"I'm always careful. It's you I should be worried about." He says, pointing at me jokingly. I just shake my head with a low chuckle.

"See you tomorrow loser." I say as he walks towards his car. Ethan sends him a wave as he closes the trunk.

"You ready?" Ethan ask as we hear Grayson's car start up. I nod and he flashes me his infamous smile.

I hear Grayson's car crunch gravel on the way down the driveway as I make my way to the passenger's seat. Ethan makes his way to the other side. He would never let me drive so far. I honestly don't think he trust me much with his expensive car.

"You know, we could always go back in and spend a couple hours alone." He says wiggling his eyebrows and sending me a not so subtle wink.

"Or we could go home and spend all the time we want alone." I chuckle. He squints his eyes at me as he starts the car. "I like the way you think." He jokes before he leans in and gives me a light kiss. It's almost like he kisses my teeth because of the bright smile that is painted on my face the whole time.

I'm ready to get home and I know I'll have trouble sitting still the whole ride. I'm beyond anxious and Ethan knows it.

"How about some music." He mutters as he pulls out of the driveway and turns on the radio. He hooks up his phone to the Bluetooth as I watch him closely, with a smile.

The music works. It takes my mind off the fact that I still have a while until I'm home.

———————————
At home

"I can have someone else get the stuff." Ethan says quickly as we hop out of the car. He's quick as he walks up to the house. I know we're both anxious for a number of reasons.

He swings the door open and I follow him in. He closes the door smoothly but he's quick to turn back to me.

I know the look that's plastered on his face and I can't help but flash him a grin.

He swiftly picks me up and a small giggle falls past my lips as our eyes lock. He locks our lips in an intense kiss, muffling my laugh.

My hands find his dark locks as his grip tightens on the back of my thighs. It's just him and I and that's what we've been waiting for. It's been a while since we've touched each other like this.

His kisses reach my neck and he's kindling the fire. I'm burning for him.

"Mr. Dolan, would you like me to get your things?" I hear Charles' soothing voice. We pull away put Ethan has no shame written on his face even though Charles just caught us in an intense kiss.

"Yes that's fine." He says quickly before his lips return to my neck and he carries me towards the stairs.

More chuckles leave me as he carries me up the stairs. Charles caught us and I couldn't just brush it off. Like a teenager I laugh out loud.

"God, you're so childish." Ethan chuckles as he swings our bedroom door open and his hands find the small of my back.

He kicks the door closed and makes his way to the bed. I hit the firm mattress with a soft bounce causing my hair to fly everywhere.

He grins down at me as I smile up at him. He leans in slow. Too slow.

I grab his neck and connect our lips quickly. It's hard yet still filled with passion. One of the kisses you see in the movies.

His hands find my sides and soon slide all the way down to my hips. He begins to play with the hem of my shirt and I knew it would lead to this so I lift my shirt up over my head with ease.

His breath gets caught in his throat as he takes in the red lace that covers my chest. "You know I love red." He growls. I smirk because he's entirely right. I'm well aware of all his preferences. The first time we slept together he told me about his love for red.

His swollen lips trail down my neck and through the valley of my breasts. My mouth falls open due to his touch. He knows exactly how to drive me crazy.

His fingers soon hook into my leggings and he pulls them down with ease to reveal my matching thong.

His eyes turn two shades darker as he takes me in. I can't help but grin knowing I have him completely turned on and wrapped around my finger.

As he hovers back over me I tug his shirt up over his head. Now it's his time to smirk.

Our lips lock once again and the kiss is hungry this time. He's quick to get rid of his pants and throw them in some random spot.

"God, you're so beautiful." He says, taking in my appearance yet again. My cheeks heat up and he smiles at me. One of those smiles that always manages to make me feel at ease.

He slips my underwear off and I shiver at the cold air that hits my hot core.

His calloused hands roam up my tan thighs and only add to my shivers and give me goosebumps.

He can't help but chuckle slightly. He knows that I'm completely wrapped around his finger like he's wrapped around mine.

He rubs my clit in slow circles which makes a small whimper leave my lips. "Stop teasing." I say quickly.

"Someone's eager." He taunts. I roll my eyes and he takes that as his cue to ditch his boxers.

I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing him like this. It's still hard for me to make sense out of all of it.

He lines himself up and I'm anxious. I'm ready and he knows it.

A large moan leaves me as he fills me up. "Fuck." I murmur as my back lifts up off the bed.

His hand roams across my chest and neck until it lands on my cheek, forcing me to look at him. His thrusts are slow as we lock eyes and it almost takes my breath away.

He's close and the skin on skin contact only adds to this erotic moment we're sharing.

We don't do this often. We only make love in such a way when we feel the need to remind each other that we love each other intensely.

I know I'll never find a love like this any place else and this all tells me that he doesn't think he will either.

Word count 1221
Tomorrow's my last day of school!!!

I also can't believe I almost have 1k followers. Like wtf