Fully Loaded

A story of intrigue, murder, sex, seduction, homemade whiskey, double crosses, moles, dames, goons, guns, gangsters and mystery.

Fully Loaded is The Great Gatsby themed, Dolan Twin fan fic you never knew you needed... but do.

It's 1921 and prohibition (the ban on the sale and consumption of alcohol and prostitution) has been in place for a little over a year.

Money is tight. Bars and Jazz lounges are closing and gangs run the streets. The New York docks are quiet...at least on the surface.

Hidden underground, at the end of the main road is a bar. An institution, known to locals as Spanky's and run by one such gang- The Broads.  Serving Zee's infamous fruit flavoured bootleg hooch and Lucy's (Angel) dulcet tones, Spanky's is the place to be, no matter if it's a Friday or a Tuesday.

But it's not all smooth sailing. Especially if Cam Dolan and her henchmen brothers, Ethan and Grayson have anything to do with it. Not content with simply running Dolettes, a high-end brothel, The Dolan gang want to run the whole damn dock and they'll do just about anything to do it. Even kill.

But when all is said and done, who will come out victorious? And who will be fed to the fishes?

——————-

Publishing weekly, so make sure to add Fully Loaded to your reading list so you don't miss our updates! Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

*Rated M- mature audiences only. There will be adult themes (aka that smutty stuff we know you all want to read).  Reading is at own risk.

Written by:  @ DunkMeDolans and @ gifisalanguage- Find us on Twitter!

Fully Loadedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें