All Four One

Ethan's POV

"What are you doing here?" she barks at us as we make our way down the stairs.

I can't stand her. She's always flapping those stupid scarlet lips. Every part of me wants to reply but I figure I'd just let my brother deal with the bitch. He seems to be pretty good at getting her to keep her mouth shut.

Scoffing in Zee's face I walk further inside where I can sense that all eyes are on me. It's no surprise. They usually are.

I'm not here for her anyway.

I'm here for HER.

I move towards my usual table and spot her in the distance. My eyes take in the scene before me. The aura around her is intense. She is beautiful, like nothing I've ever seen before. Her eyes are dark brown, innocent, yet lustful. And those lips, so plump and soft.

I want those lips on mine. No, I NEED those lips.

She notices me staring and averts her gaze, shyly biting her bottom lip before she clears her throat. I take my seat and the room falls silent just as she sings her first note. Everyone's eyes, including mine, are glued to that stage in awe.

I look around the joint. It's filled to the brim with tanked up loaded goons just lusting after her. I feel my jaw clench as my blood begins to boil just looking at the way they're watching her.

No, not now. I can't kick off here. I pat my breast pocket and check for my piece... just in case.

Some busty waitress brings a drink over to my table, distracting me by pushing her breasts in my face as she leans over placing the glass under my nose. Whiskey on the rocks. Brown Plaid. My go-to drink. It tastes even sweeter knowing it's illegal.

Mixing this brew is about the only thing that Zee is good for. That, and keeping my brother entertained, and admittedly somewhat happy.

I look up and simply arch my eyebrow at the wench as she licks her lips. We will probably end up fucking later so she isn't my priority right now. I dismiss her and refocus my attention on the angelic voice that fills this danky bar - that coupled with her timeless beauty must be where she gets her name... Angel.

That's not enough for me. I want to know her real name.

I want her.

I ALWAYS get what I want.

ALWAYS.

"Bro, we gotta bounce," Gray growls.

I was so mesmerised by her I didn't even see him make his way over, and I wasn't expecting him for at least another half an hour. I look up at him and see the stern look on his face. I don't ask questions. I know he's finished what he came here to do.

I gulp down the last of my drink, straighten my tie and give her one final look as she heads from the stage.

Until next time, Baby Dol...

Zee's POV

"What are you doing here?" I snap when I see the two of them at the top of the stairs.

Ethan just scoffs at me before taking a seat at his regular table. I gesture to one of the girls to take him a drink. At least with a glass in his hand he's less likely to cause trouble and with the police always on our tail the one thing we can't afford is trouble.

For a moment I seriously consider poisoning it. I don't. But I consider it.

I look at Grayson still standing in the doorway, his left hand tucked into the front pocket of his vest, alongside his pocket watch which is clamped securely to the breast of his perfectly tailored pin-striped suit.