Ayato x Reader ~ |Bad Love|

A/N: Hi! So this is my first x reader and oneshot book so please bear with my lousy writings. ;-; please comment if you want to request. But no lemons, I don't write those. I am an innocent little girl lololol 😇😈
____________________________________
You were walking around the halls of the mansion to memorize each and every room of it. But you only remembered 6 of them since there are a lot.

When you felt tired, you decided to go to the kitchen to make food when you felt a presence behind you.

"Laito-kun, how many times should I tell you tha-"

"Laito again?" You saw Ayato instead of Laito who you thought that he's following you. "Seriously, why do you always think of Laito instead of me?" He was frowning at you.

"Huh? I'm not thinking of him, you idiot," you replied to him and crossed your arms. "It's just that he's always following me these days." You narrowed your eyebrows while looking at him. "Instead of you? Huh, says the one who doesn't care about me." You scoffed.

"Nani? You think that I don't care about you?" His red orbs was staring at your (e/c) ones.

"Of course I do. It's obvious with the way you do," you said. "Because you only needed me when you wanted my blood." You stated seriously.

Ayato was looking at the other direction but he was standing in front of you.

It was silent, neither of you are speaking. You were just staring at him while he was looking past you.

"Do you even know.." Ayato spoke. "How much pain and difficulties I've been through.." He stepped forward. "Just to make you notice me?"

"Notice you? Oh come on, I'm always noticing you whenever I see you." You said. "But.. what pain are you reffering to?"

Ayato closed his eyes while walking forward to you. "Laito, he is always the one you're talking to."

You saw pain in his eyes and you felt guilty about it.

"You always talk to bad boys like him," he looked at you. "That's why I always drink your blood so you could see me as one of the bad ones."

"What do you mean?" You asked him, a little frightened about his aura.

"But why, even though Laito always drinks your blood, you never complained about it." His voice starts to crack. "And now here you are speaking to me that I only need you when I want your blood."

"Ayato-kun, I-"

"But behind the scenes, I wanted to tell you.." He appeared in front of you. "That you mean the world to me." He carressed your cheek that surprised you. "I want to tell you that you are beautiful.."

You had nothing to say. You were just there standing in shock about Ayato's actions.

"And that someone cares and loves you." He stared at you.

"Ayato-kun, I don't understand.. why are you saying this to-"

"Because I love you." He said in a serious tone. "I love you, (Y/N). More than anything. That's why I'm doing this.." He bit your neck but you only felt a little pain, like you were pinched softly. "Because I love you.."

You never believed him so you push him away with your strength while tears starts to come out from your eyes.

"If you really love me, then prove it! Other than biting me because you want me to notice you. Prove it to me, Ayato-kun.." You shake your head. "Prove it.. because I can't-"

You didn't finished your sentence when Ayato closed the distance between the two of you.

He kissed you.

Your eyes widen while you were in complete shock. This was not your first time since Laito had always forced himself to kiss you. But Ayato's kiss was different.. it was passionate. It was definetely different from Laito's.

You hesitated before you kissed him back. It felt like your body was moving on its own but to you, it's the right thing to do.

Ayato was surprised a bit but he continued to kiss you. Until you pulled back and started catching your own breath.

You stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Why did you kiss back?" He asked.

"Well," you look up. "That's because I love you too. I'm sorry for hiding it in a long time, but I loved you as well. I was trying not to be close to you because I thought-"

"I didn't love you?" He finished. "Baka." He shook his head and kissed me again but it was short this time. "I love you, (Y/N.)" He placed his forehead on yours with his eyes closed.

You closed your eyes as well and rest your forehead on his. "I love you too, Ayato-kun."
____________________________________
A/N: I finished my first oneshot ;^; how was it? Bad, right?