Yandere! Laito x Reader ~ |Yandere Love|

Request by cindy_cat

Another Laito oneshot! Lololol. A lot of fans sure loves Laito.

Putting that aside, I hope you like it and enjoy~! ^^
____________________________________
You transferred to another school since the former school's tuiton fee you are attending has increased a lot and your parents can't handle it so they transferred you.

And today is your first day, and you can't help but be nervous since you don't know anyone there.

As you stepped out of the vehicle and look up at the night school, you just took a deep breath before walking in.

While walking around the corridors, the other students are looking at you, but some are just ignoring you. Some were smiling, but some were frowning. You don't know how to describe the atmosphere around you until you went inside your classroom.

There were only a few students inside since you came here 45 minutes early.

You took a seat at the area beside the window when you see this unoccupied. When you sat down, you placed your bag down beside the table and looked at your surroundings.

There were only four students including you, the other two are talking to each other while the other one is leaning against the wall. He had a fedora hat on.

Suddenly, he turned to look at you which made you surprised and look away.

After several minutes, the students have gathered around and the teacher came.

~~~Time Skip~~~

You smile when you heard the bell rang. "Ah, my first day of school is done."

"Hello there nfu~"

You narrowed your eyebrows and turned to your side to see the guy with the fedora hat smiling- or rather, smirking at you.

"Umm.. hello. Can I help you with something?" You asked him, smiling nervously.

He shook his head. "I'm Laito. Laito Sakamaki. And you're the new student, aren't you~?"

You nod your head. "Yes, I am."

He licked his lips and leaned over to you that made you freeze. "I have taken a liking to you, my dear (Y/N)~" You were confused at first by how he knows your name when you remembered you introduced yourself in front of the class.

"I-I'm sorry, I have to go. Thank you, Lai-" You stopped when Laito suddenly licked your neck. "N-N-Nani.."

"Mmm.. I like your taste, (Y/N)-chan.. it makes me tingle nfufu~"

You pushed him away with force and dashed out from the classroom.

Laito Sakamaki. That name was almost carved into your mind- and heart when he mentioned it. It gave you chills. It suddenly reminds you of something. Something that is not good.

You shook the thought away and decided to walk outside the school area.

~~~Several months later~~~

You frown when Laito get on your way again when you were on your way to the classroom.

"What is it that you want again, Laito?" You ask him while staring at him blankly. He just smirked and leaned in closer to you.

"I want you to be my lover, (Y/N)-chan~" You just rolled your eyes. Ever since your first day of school, he was always saying the same thing when you ask him the same question.

Yes. Laito is crazy in love with you from your head to your toe. The class already knows it. At first, you thought he was a good guy but you found out he was a bad boy. As well as his other five brothers.

"Well, I am not interested with being your lover, Laito-kun~" You smiled sweetly and winked at him that made him smirk more. You walk past him and went inside the classroom.

~~~Time skip~~~

Classes were done and your friends already left when you all finished eating some snacks on a store.

Now you were all alone and it was almost night, but the sun is still up so you decided to walk home.

At the middle of walking, three guys walk up to you. Your eyebrows narrowed when you noticed what kind of clothes they are wearing. Gangster clothing.

"Why hello there, Miss. Why would someone pretty like you be walking around at night?" The one on the middle asked.

"It's none of your business," You spat that made them gasp as you ran past them fast.

"How could you--!!" One of them caught your arms before you could get away.

"Let me go, you idiot!" You shout. "Help! Somebody--!"

"Huh, help isn't coming right now, Miss. What you can do right now is to come with us." The one you spat on smirked.

"LET. HER. GO."

A voice echoed through the streets and you turn around to see a dark-faced Laito. You were about to cry with tears of joy, but then the three men held you tight and pointed a knife on your neck.

"Ah, it seems help has come when I said there weren't." The man holding the knife smirked. "Hey dude with the hat, I suggest you won't interfere with our business here." He touched your cheeks and caressed it. "This girl is a rare on-" But then someone covered your eyes and you were pulled away by the arms of those gangsters.

You didn't know who was holding you tight but you can hear screaming all over the place and it made you bite your lip and nervously closed your hands into fists.

After several seconds, the hand that was covered in your eyes were removed and you almost vomit by the scene you just saw.

The three gangsters were dead. Blood were all over the place and their..

You look away and saw Laito, still having that dark face but this time he was smiling.

"Y-You did this..?" You ask him with a shocked expression while pointing at the three corpses.

Laito embraced you and placed his forehead on yours. "Yes, I did this for you.. (Y/N)-chan~ you see, nobody touches my (Y/N) or else this will happen to them nfufu~" He referred to the ones he just killed.

I repeat. Laito is crazy in love with you from your head to your toe. Literally.

You look up at him and smiled unconciouslly. So this is Yandere Love..