Reiji x Reader ~ |Ferris Wheel|

This is based on a roleplay with my personal Reiji roleplayer heh~ the other scenes are not included, though.
____________________________________
You tap your pen on the table, thinking of what to do. You just do the daily routine. Wake up, eat breakfast, spend your time inside the mansion or maybe at the garden, rest, school, then repeat.

"So bored.." You murmured under your breath and wrote a circle at your notebook. And then you placed squares around it. When you stared at it, you thought it was a.. "Ferris wheel?"

And then a lightbulb appeared in your mind and excitedly stood up. "Alright! This day won't be a boring day at all!" You exited your room and knocked at Reiji's room.

You heard some clanking inside his room, and you thought he was making some experiments so you knocked again. "Come in." You heard Reiji's voice from inside so you opened the door and entered his room.

"Reiji, I'm bored," You pouted and sat on one of his chairs.

"Then do something." He replied while focusing on his bottles.

"But I wanna go to the amusement park." You're still pouting and Reiji looked at you with a stern face.

"I won't let you go there by yourself."

"Then come with me!"

He stared at you for awhile. "No, I am busy with my-"

"You're always busy! You always say that! Can you at least stop doing those experiments of yours for a day?! Are those even important?!" You shout at him while pretending like you're gonna cry any second.

"Yes, these experiments of mine are very important." He replied like he hasn't even heard your shouting. "More important than anything.. and anyone else."

For some reason, you felt hurt. Emotionally. Just a little more and you will be hurt physically as well.

"I-I see.." You stutter, not knowing the reason why. "Then I guess I'll just stay in my room.." You faked a smile and turned away to head outside.

"(Y/N)," Reiji called you before you could even exit his room. You turned around to look at him, and he was standing up while he was looking right through you. "On second thought. I guess I should have a day-off."

Slowly, you smile widely and rushed to Reiji to give him a big hug which he hates a lot.

❢❢❢

You and Reiji are the only ones who went to the amusement park since the brothers are doing what they do best. Though you invited them of course, except for Shu. Everyone knows how Reiji hates Shu.

Reiji isn't a fun person to deal with, so you haven't rode much rides on the amusement park and just played games like darts.

"Reijiii!" You whined and that made him look at you. "Why don't you try some of the rides in here and have fun? Come on, it won't hurt!"

He fixed his glasses and turned away. "I only do some activities here at the amusement park and play games. If you-"

"Ohhh!!" Your eyes sparkled when you saw the Ferris wheel shone with colorful lights around it. "So beautiful.." You whispered while staring at it. "Reiji, I wanna ride on that Ferris wheel! Pleaseee? Let's ride together! It will be fun!" You said with puppy eyes.

He frowned. "I am not going there but you can go by yourself."

This irritates you so much that you just turned away from him and went to the Ferris wheel.

"Hmph! He's so annoying! We're here to have fun but look at him! Always the boring person that-" You stopped whispering when Reiji suddenly appeared in front of you. "What?" You ask him with a blank expression.

He sighed. "Take me with you."

This made you flinch and tilted your head to the side. "Eh? But I thought you don't want to-"

"Are we going to the Ferris wheel or not?" He asked with a stern face.

You smiled nervously and took his arm. "I meant you and I are going to the Ferris wheel right now! Come on, come on!"

After paying the tickets, you and Reiji hopped inside the Ferris wheel and you waited for the ride to go up high because you wanted to see the city lights.

Reiji just looked at you while you look outside the window. You gasp when you saw the city lights and all of the people around the streets. You enjoyed the view that you even took a picture of it.

But something was missing to complete your satisfaction.

You sigh. "If only there were fireworks.."

"Fireworks?" Reiji repeated while looking at you. "Aren't the lights enough?"

"Well, it's fine but.." You looked at him. "It's just that fireworks can complete everything for the view."

"Then," he pressed something beside him which is like a button. "Look outside."

You did and your eyes widen while your body froze when you saw fireworks at the night sky. Your eyes were frozen while your mouth is wide open. After awhile, you smiled and enjoyed the view.

Reiji smiled at your expression after what he has prepared for you. Yes, he was working on it.

"H-How did you..?" You turned to look at Reiji.

"It's a secret." He replied with a sly smile.

This made you smile more widely and you were about to hug him. "Wait, you don't like being hugged, right?"

Reiji sighed. "Well, this is only for once. Go on."

You scoffed and hugged him. "Thank you, Reiji~!" You were surprised when he hugged you back but you just let him anyway.

After he pulled away from the hug, he fixed his glasses. "After this, I want to eat spaghetti carbonara."

You just giggled. "Sure~"