Reiji x Reader ~ |Library|

You and Reiji are on the school library, the students all went home including the other five brothers and teachers. Since you and Reiji volunteered to clean the library and fix the books, both of you are permitted to stay the night.

Why stay the night? Because the library has been through a war from all the books scattered around and dusty shelves are on the way. You don't mind to stay the night with Reiji since you are comfortable being with him.

You sighed while placing the books in order on a shelf you just cleaned awhile ago. "I can't believe the students will leave the library like this."

"Indeed. They do not know the importance of a library to them." Reiji agreed with you while cleaning the dust off from the books.

No one said a word after that. You can only hear the sound of the books. Suddenly, you felt a chill when you felt the air run through your skin.

"I never thought it would be this cold," you murmured as you shivered but you continued to dust the shelves.

"Hmm? Did you say something?" Reiji asked you. You shaked your head in response and you continue your work.

"Hey, Reiji.. I know this is none of my concern, but.." you turn to face him. "Have you been in love?"

Reiji stopped for a moment and faced you with his piercing eyes. "Why are you asking me this?"

"I'm just curious," you replied.

Reiji sighed and looked away. "I have no time to deal with love. And as what they say, when they love someone, you'll just end up getting hurt," he said and pushed his eyeglasses up. "And since I don't want my emotions get mixed up, I didn't let myself get into a relationship," he added.

You sighed and sat on a chair to rest. "You see, Sakamaki Reiji," you said causing him to look at you since that is the first time you said his full name. "In life, you'll experience a lot of pain, a lot of challenges to face, but they are worth it since it also gave you happiness." You look at him. "Same goes with love."

Reiji stared at you for awhile and turned his back. "You sure do know a lot of things, (Y/N) (L/N)."

This surprised you because this is the first time he called you by your full name. But you just shrugged it off and smirked. "Of course I do. What would you expect?" You stated proudly.

And there you saw it.

He was smiling at you.

You were quiet shocked by what you saw since this is your first time seeing him smile.. for real. Yes, you saw him smile before but that is a forced smile.

You stared at him for awhile until he slowly walked towards you. When he did this, you quickly turned your back and continued cleaning the shelves like you saw nothing.

"(Y/N)," Reiji called you but you pretended that you didn't heard him. "(Y/N)," he repeated and this time you turned around to face him but when you turned around, you saw Reiji in front of your face. Your faces are centimeters away that you had to walk back but you were cornered. The shelve is behind you and Reiji is leaning towards your face.

"R-R-Reiji, you're too close.." you blushed and look past him.

"I'm thirsty," he panted and slowly carressed your neck.

You gulped at this point and closed your eyes tight and tilted your head, letting Reiji show your neck in a full view.

"G-Go, drink it," you stuttered. "Just make it quick or I'll change my mind, you sneaky idiot."

You heard him chuckled and it is like music to your ears. "I guess you have to receive punishment immediately for calling me an idiot," he whispered in your ear. "But I have to let it pass."

You silently whimpered in pain when he bit you and slowly sucked your blood. You tighten your grip on his shoulders which made him suck more.

"Motto," he muttered. "Motto motto."

You let him suck your blood, expecting yourself to pass out. But you didn't felt the pain much longer. He stopped biting you which made you sigh in relief.

You were about to fall to the ground when suddenly, a pair of arms caught you.

"Reiji-kun.." you muttered while slowly catching your breath. "You drank too much.."

"Did I? My apologies," he continued to keep you into his warm embrace. "I just don't want to waste the opportunity in drinking your precious blood."

You managed to scoff due to leak of blood. "Heh.. you guys only want my blood yet I remained at the mansion. I'm such a fool." You sarcastically said.

"(Y/N)," he called you and turned you around making you face him. "You are wrong. Those idiots might want your blood, but I don't treat you as a prey," he carressed your cheek and smiled once again. "Yes, I need your blood, but.." he sighed. "You see, I.. love you."

Silence.

"Baka," you muttered over your tears. "Why would you choose me?! Why would you choose a filthy woman like me?! You baka! There are other woman out there who's a thousand times better than me and yet you-"

You were cut off when he suddenly kissed you. Your tears are still falling from your eyes but you didn't kissed him back.

He backed away and stared into your (e/c)-colored eyes. "(Y/N), I'm not an idiot. That is why I chose you. Because I know that you will make me happy. You changed me. That's why I love you, I love you as who you are."

You looked at him for awhile before looking away. "Fine, I believe you."

He smiled. "That's enough for me."
____________________________________
A/N: Sorry if it's messed up! >/\<