When You Turned Into A Little Child Pt. 2

RUKI MUKAMI
Due to your love of books (sorry if you don't xD), you would always sneak in Ruki's room and grab some interesting books for you, sometimes he would caught you taking one of his books but he doesn't mind.

You: *sneaks into his room at midnight, finding Ruki asleep* hehe.. now I shouldn't make any noise.. *tiptoes on his bookshelf and scans for some books*

Suddenly, on the middle of searching some books, you felt a presence behind you..

Ruki: *leans over on your shoulder* what do you think you're doing, little kid?

You: *jumped up in surprise* GHOSTY!!

Ruki: *chuckles* how mean, calling me a ghost.

You: *sighs in relief and pouts* you're mean as well, sneaking behind my back like that.

Ruki: Oh, says the one who sneaks on my room every single day and night.

You: *grips on a book* urghh!!

But in the end, he let you sleep in his room, reading a story for you until you fell asleep.

KOU MUKAMI
He will give you dancing lessons when he's not busy and he'll always cuddle with you either if it's bed time or when you finish your lessons.

You: Koucchi! (Aww~)

Kou: Hai, (Y/N)-chan? *looks at you with a cat face*

You: I made my own dance step in my own ways! Look at this! *plays (favorite song) and starts to dance*

Kou: *claps while watching you dance* that's great, (Y/N)-chan! You really did that on your own?

You: Hai! Is it okay? *smiles*

Kou: *walks over to you* nah, it's lovely. Very lovely like you~ *winks*

YUMA MUKAMI
He would always carry you around the garden and he would sometimes share his sugar cubes with you as well.

Yuma: *heads to his garden while carrying you on his back*

You: *raising your hands in the air* weee~!

Yuma: *shakes his head, smiling and placed you gently on the ground* oi, help me fertilize these plants.

You: *tilted your head like a loli would* how to do that?
(He has a soft side when it comes to kids.. I think. X3)

AZUSA MUKAMI
He would always play with you like he was a big brother so he'll do his best to hide his knive collections.

Azusa: (Y/N).. would you.. like.. to.. play..?

You: Hai hai!~ *jumped into his arms and cuddles with him*

CARLA TSUKINAMI
He would be very annoyed since you're always interfering with his painting collections.

You: *reaching a painting hanging on the wall*

Carla: *sighs and walks over to you* (Y/N), please go back to your room.

You: *still reaching the painting* just a little bit more!

Carla: ...

SHIN TSUKINAMI
He would be very happy to the point that he would even share you his nuts collection due to your cuteness.

Shin: I didn't knew you were this cute when you were young, (Y/N)-san! *ruffling your hair while chewing on a hazelnut*

You: Yummy! *munching on some nuts*