All Diaboys x Reader ~ |Beach Day!| {SUMMER SPECIAL!} Pt. 1

This part is divided into two parts since it's very long.

Good morning/afternoon/evening! It's me, Author-san and here is my Summer Special chapter for all of my beloved readers~ ♡ I hope you like it even though I'm a bad writer. :<

P.S. I'll be a character here as well~ huehue. Oh, and all of the brothers will get along in this chapter~
____________________________________
"Oi, has anyone seen my sunscreen?!" You shout while digging inside your bag to check if your sunscreen was there.

"Nope! Not in my room!" You heard Ayato said.

"Ah, there you are!" You said, spotting your sunscreen under your bed. After you packed all of your things for a trip in the beach, you went downstairs.

Yes, you, the Sakamaki brothers and Author-chan are going to the beach because the triplets suggested it since it was boring when you'll all just stay in the mansion like forever.

You saw Reiji placing tents and stuff on the pack of bags, Shu sitting on a couch, almost sleeping, Ayato and Author-chan chasing each other since Ayato has Author-chan's phone in his hands, Laito nowhere to be seen, and Kanato carrying bags of sweets.

"GIVE ME BACK MY PRECIOUS PHONE BACK, YOU TAKOYAKI BAKA!!" You heard Author-chan shout while chasing Ayato with a frying pan in her hands.

You just rolled your eyes playfully.

"Ayato, Author-san, please behave yourselves and get yourselves prepared because we are leaving as soon as possible," Reiji said in a high tone.

This made Ayato and Author-chan stop running and they both saluted. "Hai, boss!" Author-chan said and grabbed her phone out of Ayato's hands and rushed back to her room.

You heard Reiji sigh so you looked at him and saw him fixing his eyeglasses. "That troublesome author.." He said and turned to look at you. "Would you mind help me carry these things inside the limo?" He asked.

You nodded with a smile. "Sure, no problem!"

After you and Reiji have finally got the bags inside the limo, everyone is gathered around while carrying some various things like a beachball, book, speaker, and others.

"Come on, let's go already!" Ayato whined and stomped his way inside the limo.

"Let's go, (Y/N)-chan!" Author-chan held your hand as both of you went inside the limo.

You were supposed to meet the Mukami's and the Tsukinami's on the beach, so you all got there as soon as possible.

Once all of you arrived at your destination, you look at the scenery around you.

The sea is pure blue, like the sky. There are lots of groups of people, especially girls. This made Laito and Ayato check them out.

"Oi, Takoyaki Baka!" You heard Author-chan shout and pushed Ayato back. "Don't you dare get away from us cause you're gonna carry your heavy things here!"

Ayato frowned and quickly grabbed his things then left immediately.

"Oiiii!!" You heard Kou's voice not far from where you are. When you saw him waving, you and Kanato waved, signaling him that you saw him.

After you and all of the brothers have gathered together, you and Author-chan looked around.

"I am surrounded by twelve hot vampires." Both of you mentally drooled.

"Ah, the prince is here~" Laito stated while smirking with his arms crossed.

"Prince?" You whispered and look at where everyone looked at. When you turned your head to see who it was, you saw Kino.