Kanato x Reader ~ |Reward|

Being childish as he was, Kanato invited you to a tea party in his room with Teddy and his other stuff toys. You were thinking of denying his invitation (sorry if you don't xD) since you have other things to do, but when you saw him placing all the dolls around the corners of his room, you changed your mind. You didn't want to waste his effort for the preparation.

"(Y/N)-chan, our party will start after a few minutes so go get dressed." Kanato said and smiled the creepy smile. "Or else.."

"Or else what?" You asked and tilted your head, acting innocent.

"Or else I will drink all of your blood until you're dry.." Kanato replied, making the smile more creepier.

"H-Hai," you turn your back and head to your room. You open your closet and scan for some party clothes even though the tea party wasn't that important. You can even wear a simple house clothes but since this is Kanato's, you should dress for the best. (Oohhh that rhymed. XD)

You grabbed a purple dress matched with Kanato's purple room with white and black beads on the hem of it and it has a cute butterfly design on it so you stripped and put on the this purple dress of yours.

(A/N: Sorry, I'm not good when it comes to describing things and people. Oh, and the grammar as well. Gomennn~ ;^;)

After you fix your (h/c)-colored hair and flow it on your shoulders, you head to Kanato's room and stand in front of his door.

Before you knocked on his door, you took a deep breath and fixed the hem of your skirt.

The door opened and it revealed Kanato who also dressed up for his own tea party, holding Teddy in his arms. (I don't want to describe what he's wearing because I don't know how to ;-;)

"Ah, (Y/N)-chan," Kanato looks at you up and down. "Good girl. Dressing up for my party is important~ you have impressed me." You were flustered by his words and smiled in return. "Come in," and you did.

When you came in, you saw a lot of dolls around the room with teacups and it smelled cinnamon and sweets around. The sweet aroma made you close your eyes and you melted in the sensation.

"Did you like it, (Y/N)-chan?" Kanato asked from behind that made you stop from your moment and turn around to face him and gave him a sweet smile.

"Yes, I did! Thank you for inviting me here, I love it~!" You said then smiled and closed your eyes.

"I'm glad you loved it." He smiled back. "Now, let me offer you some tea." He headed to a mini table on the middle of his room with three chairs. "Teddy, you sit here." Kanato placed Teddy in one of the chairs and sat on the other one. "(Y/N)-chan, you sit as well." He pointed at the chair facing him.

You nod in response and sit at the chair and faced him. He lent you a cup of tea and you accept it as you look at it. It was hot, and it smelled nice.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation to this party I made, (Y/N)-chan," Kanato said. "I will give you a reward after this."

"Hai." You said and drank your tea. "And thank you for inviting me as well, Kanato-kun."

"My friends wanted to have a party so I hosted one," Kanato stated and drank his tea as well. "So it is a good thing that you came and dressed up so pretty."

"Your friends?" You asked out of curiousity.

Kanato pointed at the stuff toys everywhere. "Them."

Oh, right.. You thought and sliced a piece of cake served by Kanato.

"Teddy, are you having fun?" Kanato asked Teddy who is just sitting on the chair. "Oh? You are?" He smiled.

After the tea time and eating snacks that Kanato served, which is very delicious and sweet, Kanato was quiet.

You don't know what's going on but you certainly didn't said anything that would hurt him.

"Kanato-kun?" You called him and he shot his head up to face you. "Is something wrong?"

He shook his head. "No, nothing is wrong, (Y/N)-chan." He smiled. "Now, you shall receive your reward." He stood up and walked towards you.

"Kanato-kun?" You didn't know what he will do, either if it is safe or dangerous.

"This is your reward, (Y/N)-chan," he leaned closer to you that made you fell from the chair you are sitting, giving Kanato the opportunity to pin you on the ground.

"K-Kanato-kun, what are you doing..?" Your eyes were round as a ball.

"I'm giving you your reward," Kanato smiled that sweet smile then he kissed you.

You didn't know what to do now that Kanato is kissing you, but you soon melted into the kiss and kissed back.

The kiss last longer until Kanato stopped and stared at you in the eyes.

"I love.. the taste of your lips, (Y/N)-chan." He leaned closer to you. "You know I like to eat anything sweet. Now, can I eat you, neh~?"