Laito x Reader ~ |Alone|

This is based on my experience this April 28, 2018. ;-; but of course, the scene with Laito isn't. XD
____________________________________
A friend of yours asked you to watch a movie on a mall with the others. You asked permission to Reiji, and he did let you go with them, which rarely happens.

You quickly dressed in your room, since you like to watch the movies with your friends and after that, you would hang out on each corner and talk about weird things.

Once you were finished prepping yourself up, you rushed to the mall without looking back.

When you finally arrived at the usual meeting place your friend told you, you noticed that none of them are there. And there seem to be no people around, so you sent a message to them.

Yo, I'm on the zone. Where are you guys? You texted them.

They didn't seem to reply, so you were worried you were late and that the movie has started and they left you behind.

To ease your mind, you walked around and brought a (favorite flavor)-ed ice cream and continue your short walk. After awhile, one of your friends replied to your message.

Heya (Y/N), sorry but the movie is cancelled.

And that explains everything why there are not so much people around.

Ohh, is that so? You replied.

Yeah.. Your friend replied.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?! DIDN'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'M EXCITED TO WATCH A MOVIE AFTER ALL THE EFFORT I MADE TO GO INTO THE MALL?! You replied furiously.

Sorry (Y/N), but we lost our signals when we were about to message you about this, besides! You were late! 😫

"What?!" You whisper-shouted while reading the message.

NOW THIS MADE ME DON'T WANNA WATCH THE MOVIES WITH YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!! DON'T BLAME ME FOR THIS!! NOW I'M ALL ALONE!! 😭 You replied and hid your phone inside your bag.

"Now what should I do.." You sighed and peeked inside your bag with money. "..with these.."

Since there is nothing to do, you decided to go down on the second floor. "Well, since I have freedom for now.. I think I should enjoy myself here for now.." You murmured and decided to go to different stores inside the mall.

All the way along, you finished your ice cream which bothers you since you're still hungry and good thing your feet lead you to Belgian Waffles. You ordered a (favorite flavor)-ed waffle and sat on one of their chairs.

While eating, you suddenly felt the feeling of loneliness. You were also bothered since there are group of friends around you and you felt jealous because of this. Once you finished eating your waffle, you went to a store selling Pocky.

You loved Pocky, so you went to buy two packs of it.

When you went outside after you bought the Pocky, you saw a glimpse of Laito's figure. You shook your head, thinking that it was your imagination. But you followed him, anyway.

When you got near him, it is considered Laito who was walking around as well.

"Laito-kun?" You called him.

He turned around and when he saw you, his expression turned lively and suddenly teleported beside you.

"Oh~? (Y/N)-chan is also alone? What a coincidence nfu~" Laito whispered in your ear.

You shrugged him off and crossed your arms. "So you're alone as well?" You ask him.

He nodded. "Well since we bumped into each other, why don't we enjoy ourselves for awhile~?" He grabbed your hands and dragged you somewhere.

You hesitate before you let him drag you around since you were lonely. Instead of pushing him away and be alone, you should at least be thankful for Laito being here.

"Where are we going?" You ask him.

"Nfu~ you'll see~" He said as he dragged you out of the mall.

You wondered where he was taking you, but you decided to go with the flow.

Both of you were outside the mall, and you didn't realized it was already night. How time flies..

"What are we doing here?" You ask Laito while looking around. There were several people standing there in groups.

"As I've said, we're gonna enjoy ourselves here~" Laito replied and sit on the grass. He pat the area beside him, gesturing you to sit beside him. You sighed and sit down since your feet were tired.

Suddenly, you heard a violin playing. It made a relaxing sound that made you close your eyes and face the sky.

"Nfu~ (Y/N)-chan is enjoying as expected~" You heard Laito said.

"Just shut up," You growl, still closing your eyes. All of a sudden, you groan softly that made Laito narrow his eyebrows.

"(Y/N)-chan, don't make that sound.." Laito suddenly had a dark face that made you open one eye and look at him.

For a moment, you thought you could have revenge for all of his teasing to you. You thought this would annoy him, so you continue groaning sounds.

"(Y-Y/N).." Laito said quietly. "..stop that.. or I'll.."

"What?" You said smirking, still making groaning sounds until you let out a moan. "Oops, my ba- o-OI!!"

Laito suddenly pinned you down on then ground, panting slowly. "(Y/N)-chan, you're teasing me too much~" He smirked. "Now that you've made me like this, I guess you have can't stop me now~ so deal with it~"

Your eyes widen at this point. "W-Whatever you're gonna do, you should sto-" You were cut off when he pressed his lips into yours.

It took awhile before he back away, making both of you catch your breath.

"B-Baka, why'd you do that?!" You whisper-shout at him with a frown while panting quietly.

He smirked and touched your lips. "You were teasing me, and I couldn't resist your sexy voice~" He leaned in closer to your ear and whispered, "But (Y/N)-chan, don't expect me to end here, cause I'm gonna finish what you and I have started nfufu~"