[Part 2] Shin x Reader x Yuma ~ |Backyard or Rooftop?|

WARNING!
Don't read this if you haven't read the first part yet, titled A Dream!

But if you have already read it, then please read along~ xD

But if you don't care that you haven't read the first part yet, oh well suit yourself xD

Oh, and the choices will start here so choose wisely~ xD

Sorry for the long wait and enjoy~!
____________________________________
Shin.

Shin was the only one in your mind, and you can't help but get worried to him.

You ran faster towards your night school, ignoring the stares of the other students at you, dripping with sweat.

"S..Sh..Shin.." You panted once you arrived inside, looking around the crowd, hoping that he was there.

"Oh, if it isn't (Y/N)." Your eyes widen when you heard a very familiar voice, as you turned around slowly to see who it was.

"Yu..Yuma.." You stuttered, standing up straight to face him. You were surprised to see bruises on his face, and he looks beat up. But there's no time to slack off. "W-Where is.. Shi.. Shin..?"

Yuma's facial expression changed, staring at you like he did back then when he's gonna treat you like trash. "What happened to you? You look so beat up. But people like you deserves to be like that, anyway." He laughed afterwards, ignoring your question.

You closed your eyes tightly. Bear it. You thought to yourself and opened your eyes, looking sharply at Yuma. "Where.. is Shin..?" You repeated, gathering all the confidence inside you.

Yuma stared at you, his eyebrows furrowed. "Never thought you got some guts to face me like that." He turned away. "Although that was from him.." He whispered to himself.

"Yuma, I'm asking where Shin is." You ran in front of him, blocking his way. "Please, if you know where he is, tell me. I need to see him." You pleaded.

He just made a 'tch' sound and walked past through you. "Clinic." He whispered, enough for you to hear. "Oh, and meet me on the backyard of the school after classes. We have a lot to talk to." And then he went off.

Backyard? After classes? You recalled all of the past events you met him if you made a mistake to him, but you just shrugged the thought off and rushed to the clinic.

When you arrived at the clinic, you saw Shin sitting on a bed while caressing his bruised face.

Why do I always see bruised faces today?

"Shin!" You ran to him and embraced him with all the energy you got after running all the way to the clinic. "Thank goodness you're alright!"

He chuckled and caressed your head. "Easy there, (Y/N)-chan~ there's nothing to be worried about."

You frowned at him and put your hands into your waist. "What do you mean, there's nothing to be worried about?! How come I'm not gonna get worried about you now that you're in the clinic, bruised all over your body?!"

He just shook his head with a smile. "Oh, I just got into a little fight with that little Muka-" His eyes widened and his face was all panicked. "I-I mean, my brother Carla beat me into-"

"YOU WHAT?!" You shouted, pointing at his face. "Didn't I told you to avoid getting into a fight with Yuma?!" You facepalmed. "Now that explains the bruised faces you and Yuma have."

"Wait, did you talk to Yuma earlier?" Shin asked, wearing his coat.

"Yeah, he's the one who told me you were here. I bet he was here earlier, too." You answered.

He just sighed and pat your shoulder. "I'm sorry if I fought with him, (Y/N)-chan. I just couldn't let him treat you like an inhuman creature."

You pouted. "Inhuman creature? You know what, that hurts me more for you to say that."

"Gomen, gomen~" He chuckled and stood up. "Let's get to class before we get late, ne?"

You just sighed in defeat. "Fine." You walked past him and went straight to your classroom.

All this time, I was worried for nothing! That baka Shin!

"Let's meet on the rooftop after classes, (Y/N)-chan!" Shin's voice echoed through the corridor, but you just ignored him.

When you entered the classroom, the first student you saw was Yuma, talking with his brother Kou.

"Oh, and meet me on the backyard of the school after classes. We have a lot to talk to."

You remembered what Yuma said earlier in the corridor, and you can't help but think about it.

Should I go or not? Maybe he'll just tell me how awful I am again.

You were not listening to discussions the whole time, thinking if you're going to the backyard to meet with Yuma, or to the rooftop to meet with Shin as usual.

The bell signals that classes are done, and so the teacher dismissed everyone in the class.

You saw Yuma looking at you before he exited the classroom, and you were about to chase him, but when you were outside the classroom, he was nowhere to be seen.

There were two pathways to walk to. The left wing leads to the rooftop, while the right wing leads to the backyard.

Where will you go?

[The Rooftop]

OR

[The Backyard]

?
____________________________________
The choices update will be out next time so choose wisely~! :>