Shin x Reader x Yuma ~ |A Dream|

Requested by shadowfur124

And since I don't really know Tsukinami Shin, I decided to make the scenario a different one. This time, the three of you will be students on a certain night school. Their behavior won't change, though.

Also, there will be choices~ since this part has Shin and Yuma fighting over ya. This will be the first part, and I will publish the other Choice Parts once I'm done.

Anyways, sorry if it took too long! But I hope you like it~ and enjoy!
____________________________________
Earphones plugged, bag packed, you stood up from your chair when your teacher dismissed the class. You took a deep breath before stepping out of the room without a word.

You head for the roof, where you usually take time whenever classes are done. Nobody ever arrives there, only you, like you're the only one who owns the place. Except for one.

Shin Tsukinami. Your childhood friend. He would always give you company whenever you're alone. Although he's from another class, he is the closest friend you have.

Once you have arrived at the roof, you sat at your usual place, plugging out your earphones and closed your eyes.

Ah, another night has come. I wonder what events will turn out right now? You thought, closing your eyes while letting the air blew through you.

When you opened your eyes, you saw a boy with strawberry blonde hair and golden eyes, with an eyepatch on his right eye. You smiled once you knew this was Shin.

"Yo." He smiled back with a wave of a hand and sat beside you.

"Hey," You replied, looking at him. "How's your day?"

He rested his back and let out a deep sigh. "Another long day, of course. What else would you expect? I hate school." He replied and chuckled softly.

You giggle, and nod at him. "Yeah, I can agree with you on that." You sigh and remember how you're doing on the class, being the outcast.

You just felt Shin's arms wrap around you and placed his chin on your shoulder. "Aww, don't be sad, (Y/N)-chan~ you know I'm here for you." He smiled at you.

You smile back at him, bitterly and look at the ground. "You always say that, though I hate the fact that we're still not on the same class.." You whispered softly, enough for Shin to hear. "And that Mukami.." You murmured.

Shin suddenly let go of you and look at you seriously in the eyes. "Mukami Yuma again, huh?"

Yuma Mukami. The one who always treats you like you're not human, but trash. He is one of the popular boys in your night school, but in your point of view, he is the biggest bully you have ever encountered.

Shin has always knew that Yuma was always bullying you, treating you like a slave. He had always controlled his anger at him, but you would always tell Shin not to get involved in a fight.

"Yeah, but don't worry, I could handle myself just fine." You stood up, and posed like a proud winner. "See? I'm all good~" You smiled at him, hoping it would affect him.

It took a while before Shin smiled and stood up in front of you. "Heh, that's my (Y/N)-chan~" He chuckled and looked at you.

You looked back at him, your smile slowly turning into a thin line.

Both of you stared each other for awhile, until Shin gave out and looked away from you. "U-Um.. I gotta go. I still have a lot of things to handle right now. I'll make it up to you when I have the time, alright?"

"Oh, okay," You replied. "Then.. I guess this is goodbye?" You asked him in an unsure tone.

"Yeah," Shin answered and turned away. "I'm sorry, (Y/N).." He whispered, though you didn't heard it.

"Huh? Did you said somethi- Shin?" You noticed that he was already on the exit door, and when you were about to chase after him, he was already gone. "Huh, that was fast.."

You just let out a deep sigh and look up at the sky. "Well, it's getting late." You murmured as you took your bag and went for the exit.

Once you had arrived at your apartment, you threw yourself at the bed and closed your eyes like you have no problems at all.

"I wish I had a boyfriend.." Those words slipped out of your mouth.

...

...

..?

...?!

"Wait, what?!" You yelled at yourself for what you said and slapped yourself gently. "The heck am I saying? (Y/N), are you out of your mind?"

Suddenly, you heard a chuckle from somewhere. It gave you the chills that it made you grab your baseball bat unconciously and looked around nervously.

"W-Who's there?" You stuttered as you prepared your bat.

But nothing and nobody answered.

"Maybe just my imagination.." You sighed at your idioticness and went back to bed.

When you lay your back on the bed, you immediately drifted to sleep.

After awhile, you saw two figures. Fighting each other mercilessly. Punching, kicking, spitting..

The two were tired based on their looks, with their wounds and bruises, but their eyes were determined. Nobody will stop until one was down.

You tried to give a closer look at the two, but their images were blurry you could barely recognize them.

"(Y/N)-chan.."

Your eyes widen when you heard one of the figures call out to you, knowing that only one person calls you that. But after that, your eyes open at reality and realized that it was morning.

"A dream.." You mumbled as you rubbed your eyes, and stood up to prepare yourself.

Your dreams never failed to give you messages, and so it does even now.

"..Shin.."
____________________________________
Thank you all for 7.84K reads! Arigatou, arigatou~! ❤ *bow bow*