Azusa x Vampire! Reader ~ |First Bite| {BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!}

Requested by MyHeartWantsChu!

Sorry if it took so long before I granted your request. There is a series going on, soo~ xD

I knew that there are still other requests that should've been made first, but since I knew that today is Azusa's birthday, which is October 28, I decided to make this a special~!

It's not that good, but this scenario just came out of my mind.

But.. enjoy reading~!!

P.S. (To the one who requested) You and Azusa are both vampires. Sorry if I remained Azusa a vampire and not a human. ;-;
____________________________________
"Uhh.. Earth to (Y/N)?"

Flinching, your thoughts were suddenly distracted when your friend suddenly called you.

"O-Oh, sorry.. what was that, Yuuko-chan?" You put on a big smile, trying to act like nothing happened.

"Mattaku.. dozing off again, are we?" Jana heaved a sigh and crossed her arms. "What are you thinking about this time, (Y/N)?"

You shook your head, still smiling, ensuring your two friends that nothing has to be worried of. "Nothing, I'm just still not used to be a newbie vampire like you guys."

Yuuko and Jana looked at each other and smiled like a pair of psycho's then looked back at you. "Oh (Y/N), how lucky you are for being turned into a vampire by one of the Mukami's."

You froze for awhile when you remembered the moment you became a vampire, just last week.

"H-Help.."

Croaking for help, you raised your arms in the air, as you felt yourself being soaked in your own blood, lying motionless on the floor.

All you remember was you were walking at the middle of the forest, looking for some flowers that glows during the night. It was called the Nightkiss. Until someone stabbed you from behind several times. You didn't had a chance to take a glimpse of the person who stabbed you.

"P..P-Please.. s-some..on..e.. sa.. ve.. m-me.."

Before you could close your eyes, you felt a pair of cold arms wrap around you and made you sit up.

Despite the coldness of the hands wrapped around you, you felt warmth instead. You were thankful that someone saw you in the middle of the forest.

"Shh.. everything's going to be alright now.." You heard a male voice whispered in your left ear, but you didn't answer, for you were in the verge of death. "This'll hurt a bit."

You felt a stinging sensation on your neck and your eyes widen due to the pain and screamed, not so loud since you didn't had the strength to do it.

Then it blacked out, and the next thing you knew was that when you woke up, you realized that you were thirsty for blood, and that alone, you realized that you were already a vampire.

On the middle of the forest, looking for flowers, stabbed in the back, bitten by a vampire, woke up and realized that you've owed your life to the one who saved you from the verge of death, Kou Mukami.

"Here we go again!" Your thought was once again distracted by Yuuko's voice. "(Y/N), seriously, are you thinking about naughty thoughts about Kou-kun?"

Your cheeks heat up when Yuuko mentioned that. "W-What?! Of course not! Why woul-"

"Look, you're blushing! Confirmed! (Y/N)'s a pervert!" Jana said while pointing at you with a smug on her pretty face.