Shu x Reader ~ |Confession|

Yo! What's up?! Author-chan is back from da dead!! (Lol jk) I was just busy from school so I have slow updates. Gomen! *bows*

P.S. To the one who requested a Shin x Reader and a Shin x Reader x Yuma, I don't know when I update that because I don't really know Shin's deep attitude. But when I have a research, I will surely do it right away!

Anyways, enjoy~!
____________________________________
Clutching your fists, you stood outside Shu's classroom, waiting for him to come out.

At any moment, it will open and will reveal Shu, and it gives you the chills that you will confess your love for him.

You and him had known each other for a long time, after all.

You took a deep breath and whispered, "I can do this.. you can do this, (Y/N).. it doesn't matter if he doesn't love you back.. just gotta confess.."

"Confess what?"

"Kyaa!" You shrieked when you heard a familiar voice behind you. When you turned around to see who it was, you saw Shu staring blankly at you.

"S-S-Since when did you get here, you bastard?!" You punched him on the shoulders.

"5 minutes, if I recall," He answered with a yawn. "So, what were you murmuring about in front of my class? You looked like an idiot, to be honest." He chuckled.

"W-Who are you calling an idiot, huh?!" You were about to punch him again but he caught your arm and closely faced you.

He could see your red-flushed face all over and that made him smiled. "So, what were you gonna confess?"

You tried to break free from his grip but it was too strong, and it'll only hurt more if you force it. "L-Let me go, Shu.."

"Hmm?" He stared at you with his ocean-blue eyes. "C'mon, say it. I know the confession is for me, (Y/N), so say it."

You looked away. "I-It's not you, okay?"

"Tell me or I'll kiss you right here, right now. In front of these people." He smirked.

"WHAT?!" You shrieked. "J-Just let me go, you bastard! And I'll tell you!"

"You'll just run away. It's no use, I can always catch up to you," He was still smirking. "Tell me in the count of five."

"Let me go fir-"

"One."

"H-Hey, I won't run away!! I swe-"

"Two."

"Please Shu, don't-"

"Three." His smirk is growing wider and wider.

"D-DON'T YOU DA-"

"Four."

"I-I LIKE YOU, ALRIGHT?! There I said it, you happy now?!" You shout and closed your eyes tightly, facing him away.

It was a moment of silence, feeling the other people's eyes landing on both of you.

What kind of confession is that, I-D-I-O-T?! You screamed mentally.

You noticed that Shu has already let go of your arm and you opened your eyes to see what was his reaction.

He was just staring at you, blankly. It hurted a little, because you thought he didn't even care.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but I don't like you back." He said with a blank face.

His words were like knives that pierced through your heart. You smiled bitterly and looked down.

"I-It's okay if you don't like me back," You can feel tears coming out from your eyes. "I only wanted to say thi-"

Before you could finish your sentence, you were suddenly pinned to the wall and a pair cold lips pressed to your own ones.

Your eyes widen when you saw Shu in front of you. Kissing you.

"S-Shu-" You tried to speak but he just deepen the kiss while pressing his own body to yours.

I-IS THIS A DREAM?!

You can hear the other students squealing and others whistling.

And then Shu broke the kiss and placed his forehead on yours.

"I don't like you, but I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)." He whispered.

You pushed him away softly. "B-BAKA!! You should've just said it in a normal way.." You pouted.

"This is my own normal way to show you that I love you, (Y/N)," He pecked your lips.

"KYAAA!! So sweet~!"

"That girl should be super lucky!"

"I wish I had a boyfriend like that!"

"S-Shut up, you! Let's go home!" You growled and marched towards the exit.

"Wait," He grabbed your wrists and let you face him.

"What is it this time?" You snarled at him, but deep inside, your heart is going all doki-doki. (A/N: If you know what I mean xD)

He smiled and held both of your hands. "Starting today, you'll be my girlfriend."

Your face was red as a tomato. "W-Who said I'll be your girlfriend in a flash?!"

"Me," He smirked. "You're my property now, alright?"

"Tch.." You looked away and pouted. "Fine, I'll be your girlfriend, Sakamaki Shu."
____________________________________
Was it a fail? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! :)

By the way, thank you all for 3.51K views!! *^*