Ayato x Reader ~ |First Lovers' Kiss|

Based on a roleplay with my Oreosama~

WARNING! JUST WARNING!
____________________________________
You and Ayato are in a relationship and it's good so far. But there is something that you desire ever since both of you were in a relationship.

A first kiss from a lover. A first kiss from him. From Ayato.

And he never gave it to you. You were disappointed by this but you never told him. Yes, you had physical contact but that was only hugging, holding hands, giving you a piggyback ride, carresing your cheeks, but a kiss? Never.

You wondered why, because he is a stubborn one and his ego is too big for the world to handle. Supposedly, kissing his girlfriend would be simple, right?

Your wandering thoughts have come to an end when your phone suddenly vibrated.

(Y/N)!!!! (Y/N)!!! I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!

You shook your head and giggled when you saw your friend's message pop out of your screen. I bet she'll babble something about her idols again.

"What is it this time, (friend's name)? Another amazing news about your idols again?" You read every text you typed then sent it.

NO, BUT THIS IS SOMETHING MORE AMAZING THAN MY IDOLS!!! (Y/N), I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

You arched your eyebrows and replied, "Why? What happened?"

(Y/N), MY BOYFRIEND KISSED ME AND THIS IS A NEW RECORD!! HIS KISSES WERE--

You stopped reading the message and threw your phone at the bed but when you turned around, you saw a very familiar figure, who caught your phone before it could even land on the bed.

Ayato frowned. "What was that for?"

Your eyes widen and looked at your phone on Ayato's hands. It was on and you can't let him read the message!

"N-Nothing!" You laughed nervously. "I-I just lost on Everwing when I was about to beat the top 1's score so I got really frustrated that I eve-- WAIT, AYATO DON'T LOOK AT IT!" You suddenly raised your voice when Ayato was about to look at your phone.

Ayato raised your phone up high when you were about to grab it. "Why? I only wanted to see your score so far."

"I-IT'S ONLY 10829 SO CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE IT BACK--?" Your hands were suddenly slammed into the wall, Ayato holding it with one hand. Curse those vampire powers!

Ayato was already reading the message so you just sighed in defeat and let him read it. You thought this is for the better.

All of a sudden, Ayato chuckled when he finished reading the conversation. You just frown at him and look away.

"W-What's so funny?" You ask him with a pout, not looking at him.

He was still chuckling and his voice was like music to your ears.  "Let me guess, you're jealous because your friend has been kissed?" He smirked, ignoring your question.

"I-It's not that big of a deal!" You scoffed, trying your best to be cool. "B-Besides, would you even.." You stopped when you saw Ayato smirking at you like he has something sadistic to do. "What?" You gave him a blank stare.

(WARNING. JUST WARNING.)

He leaned in closer to you. "So you want to see the other side of me when it comes to you, mmm?" He licked your neck but it doesn't seem he will bite you any moment.

You turned red by his remark. "W-What do you mean?" You knew something was gonna happen.

He chuckled once again. "You know what I mean, (Y/N)." And then suddenly, you were thrown at the bed and your eyes widen.

"O-Oi, Ayato--" You were about to sit up when Ayato pushed you back down and pressed his lips into yours. You froze.

My first kiss.. my first kiss! My first kiss with Ayato! You cheered mentally and kissed him back.

After seconds, he pulled away, smirking.

"I knew it. You wanted this," He licked his lips. "Your lips tastes sweet, (Y/N), it makes me hungry.."

You were a blushing mess and you look away, trying to pull him away on top of you but because of those vampire powers, you can't let him get off of you.

"W-W-W-What are you talking about?! If you're hungry, then eat something!" You stuttered, covering your face.

"I love to eat takoyaki," He whispered in a sexy tone. "But right now, you are my takoyaki. So I'm gonna eat you right now, Takoyaki (Y/N)~"

"Ayato, I'm not a food--" You were cut off once again when he removed your hands from your face and kissed you again. But this time, he bit your lip- not enough to draw blood- but it's like he was eating you.

You placed your hands on Ayato's shoulders and a moan escaped from your lips that made him stop and look at you with an evil grin on his face.

"Are you trying to seduce me, my takoyaki?" He licked your cheek.

"N-N-NO I'M NOT!" He chuckled by your reply.

"It's not helping. It just makes me wanna taste you more. How can I resist you, (Y/N)? It seems so impossible."

You look at him with a confused expression. "Ayato.. what happened to you? Are you possessed by Laito? Or are you drunk?" You ask him.

(On the roleplay, this is the part where I almost fainted. 👇)

"Drunk?" He nodded. "Yeah, I'm drunk. Because of you, though."

Right now, your whole head including your neck is red. You don't know what to say and you just stared at his emerald orbs.

"B-Baka.." was the only thing you could say, blushing.

"You know why I don't kiss you ever since we're official?" He sniffed your hair. "That's because I thought that I don't want to stop once I've got a taste of your lips. But now that I've got out of control, how can I not resist you, (Y/N)? Huh? Tell me."

"T-Then stop looking at me!" You whined.

"Not gonna happen." He smiled and leaned in closer to you. "Now, I'm gonna finish off my takoyaki."

And then he kissed you nonstop. He was also licking all over your face including your neck.

But because you desired this for so long, you enjoyed it. Every moment of it.

Until both of you drifted to sleep after an hour of kissing and licking.

And that is how you had your first kiss with Ayato as your lover.
____________________________________
A/N: Need a tissue?