Shu x Reader ~ |Sleep|

"Yoroshi!"

You placed your hands on your waist and stood proudly at the garden. Reiji said the plants should be watered and remove the withered ones.

Since you're bored sitting around the mansion, you decided to volunteer to do this activity.

"I'll make sure Reiji will get proud of me after this," you smirked and grabbed the garden scissors and started the cutting the dead plants.

❢❢❢

After you finished the activity on the garden, you reported to Reiji to complete the task.

"Yo Reiji-sama!" You tried to tease Reiji but that only results him glaring at you. You just frown at him back. "I finished cleaning the garden." You stated proudly.

Reiji raised an eyebrow. "What are you so proud of? You only cleaned a whole garden," he said as if it's nothing to him.

You raised an eyebrow as well. "At least be proud of me!" You pouted. "Anyways, I have a reason to be proud of. I cleaned a whole garden for the whoooole morning that is very tiring that I even pricked my finger!" You raised your point finger which is bleeding already.

Reiji looked away once he saw the blood. "Please put your finger down. You know what will happen if you don't." He stated seriously.

"Hai hai~" you said as you hid your finger behind you. "Welp, I gotta go rest now. Jaa ne~" you waved goodbye and headed to your room.

Once you got inside your room you throw yourself in your bed and hugged a pillow. "What a tiring day~ I can't believe Reiji is the one doing all the chores in the house before when I'm not here.."

You raised your point finger to you and saw it was still bleeding so you wipe it with your handkerchief.

"This will stop any moment," you sigh as you look up the ceiling. "I'm sleepy.." you whispered as you closed your eyes.

After minutes, you were still awake. No matter what you do, you can't sleep. It's like you were just closing your eyes doing nothing.

"Ugh!!" You groan as you sit up. "Why can't I sleep?!" You ruffle your hair. "Come on (Y/N), sleep!" You lie back down and bury your head on the pillow.

You closed your eyes tightly and forcing yourself to drift into sleep. You think of thoughts that you think will help you to sleep but it only made you feel awake.

Since this irritates you, you sit back up and grit your teeth. "Tsk! What am I supposed to do if I can't sleep?!" You stood up and went outside to walk around the hallways.

While scanning the rooms around, you saw Shu inside the music room doing his same routine as always.. sleeping.

You look Shu is awe. Shu has always slept everyday so maybe you could ask for help since he is the Sleeping Expert. But you don't want to disturb his sleep as well.

But you went inside the music room, anyways. Shu was sleeping on the couch so you tried to keep distance with him since you don't want to disturb him.

You were about to sit on a chair when Shu spoke.

"What are you doing here?" You caught his one eye opened.

"I-I'm sorry, Shu-san. I didn't meant to bother your sleep, i-it's just that.." you keep stuttering because Shu already sat up and his eyes are open and you can't look at him properly.

Shu didn't respond but he was waiting for you to finish your sentence.

"It's just that I can't sleep.." you sighed. "No matter what I do, I can't sleep. So I walked around, and then I saw you. I-I was thinking that maybe you could.. help me?" You smile nervously.

"Help you in what?" Shu asked in a bored tone.

"Help me to, you know.. sleep?"

Silence.

You just stared at him while he stare back. But you lost the staring contest and looked away.z

"Come here," Shu sighed.

You look back at him and you see him give space to sit on at the couch and look back at you.

"What are waiting for? Come here. Didn't you told me you want me to help you?" Shu said.

Since you asked for it, you sat beside him while looking at your lap.

"Lay on my shoulder," Shu said. Since you felt a little sleepy, you did. Once you placed your head on Shu's shoulder, it felt comfortable. You closed your eyes and smiled.

"Now just think of something that tires your mind. Like, what do you think will happen in the future." Shu stated.

You nod and started to think about something.. and then Shu popped out of your mind.

You felt something embrace you and when you look up, you saw Shu smiling at you while hugging you and put his chin on your head.

"You don't know how much I've waited for this moment, (Y/N)," Shu whispered.

"S-Shu-san?" You blushed. His words flustered you, and you didn't know what to say.

He kissed your forehead and smiled once again.

"Stay with me. Sleep with me."
____________________________________
A/N: I'm sorry if it's so cheesy! I ran out of ideas. T-T

Please comment or message me if you have a request~!