Subaru x Reader ~ |Loving Side|

"She looks so cute, right Teddy?" Kanato said while staring at you. You were wearing a bunny headband with a maid outfit that you don't wanna wear but since this was a deal that if you were these clothes, the brothers won't drink from you for a week. Originally, Laito was the one who challenged you.

"N-Not you too, Kanato-kun!" You said in embarassment. You just walk away from him and searched for a place to hide.

"Oh~ there you are Bitch-chan~" you heard Laito's voice from behind that gives you the chills.

"What is it that you want now, Laito-kun?" You ask with a frown while holding the hem of your skirt.

"What I want~? It's obvious," he teleported behind you and and leaned closer to your ear. "What I want is you, Bitch-chan~"

"Oi! Didn't I told you to not touch Oresama's belongings?!" Ayato suddenly appeared in front of you and snatched you away from Laito.

"Aww~" Laito pouted. "And here I thought I could have a moment with Bitch-chan~" he sighed.

"Now that Oresama is here, you won't be having her." Ayato said in a serious tone.

"Hai hai~" Laito turned his back and pushed his fedora hat down. "Until next time, Bitch-chan~" and then he disappeared.

"Ne chichinashi," Ayato called you.

"Nani?" You ask him with a frown.

"I'm thirsty," he replied and grabbed your wrists and pulled you to him causing you to land on his chest. "Now quench my thirst."

"O-O-Oi! Get off of me, you oreo!" You shout at him and pushed him away but he's stronger than you.

"Ha? You think I would let you go that easily? Baka," Ayato said then leaned closer to your neck. "Give me your blood,"

"No!" You were able to push him away and used the opportunity to run away.

You were able to get away from him and decided to stay at the garden. When you look around and made sure no one is there, you rest behind a tree and stared at the moonlight.

When you heard footsteps, you suddenly became alert and hid behind the tree to see who was there.

After all the observation, you only saw Subaru who was frowning (as always).

You sigh in relief and stood up letting Subaru see you. You always felt comfortable whenever he's around.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, looking annoyed.

"Hiding," you answered calmly.

"Hiding? Tch. From what?"

"You mean "who." Of course I'm hiding from your brothers." You replied and sat on a tree branch. "What about you? What are you doing here?" You ask back.

"Tch. That's none of your business." He answered and looked away.

"Hey, that's no fair! I answered your question in a proper way and when I ask you, it's none of my business?!" You said. "Hmph! I'm going to find another place to-" you didn't finish your sentence when Subaru grabbed your wrists.

"Stay," he whispered but it is enough for you to hear it.

"Stay." Those words echoed in your mind, you didn't know you smiled unconciously.

"You never fail to impress me with your other side, Subaru-kun." You smiled at him and you saw a tint of pink on his cheeks that made you giggled.

"U-Urusai," he muttered.

"Hai hai~"

Nobody spoke after that. Both of you just stared at the moonlight that shone throughout the garden.

You felt someone looking at you and when you looked at Subaru, he is. Oh wait no, he was literally staring at you and you can't deny the fact that he's almost smiling.

"S-Subaru-kun," you were flustered with his piercing gaze. "What are you l-looking at?"

He smirked. "Isn't it obvious?" He slowly leaned closer to your face that made you blush red. "I'm looking at you."

"B-Baka..!" You squealed and turned away. "Don't look at me like that!"

"Are you impressed now that this is your first time seeing this side of me?" He grazed your shoulder. "Come on, face me."

"Subaru-kun, are you somewhat possessed or something?" You felt the chills.

"Hmm? Possessed? No, this is me (Y/N)," he kissed your shoulder that made you flinch.

"H-H-H-Hey!!" You stuttered and stood up. "W-What are you doing?! Are you becoming like Laito?!"

"Shh," he covered your mouth with his point finger. "I'm not. This is me, Subaru." He placed your hand on his chest. "And I want you to know.." He carressed your cheek. "That I love you."

Your eyes widen. "N-Nani..?" You were in complete shock. "What.. are you.. saying..?"

"I'm saying that I love you, (Y/N)," he placed your forehead in yours. "And I want you to know that in your heart. So.."

This time, you nearly had a heart attack. Because he kissed you.

You tried to push him away but he melted you with his kiss. The kiss got deeper when he held onto your waist. But not long, he cut the kiss off and hugged you.

"I love you. Remember that."