[ROOFTOP CHOICE] Shin x Reader x Yuma ~ |I'm Leaving|

If you chose the Rooftop, please proceed.

To the backyard choosers, get outta here and go to the other. XD

Enjoy reading~!
____________________________________
Despite the serious conversation you and Yuma had earlier, you still decided to ignore his invitation and went with your usual routine once classes are done.

You hanged your bag on your shoulder and exited the classroom without a trace.

You still remembered how Shin told you to not worry about him, and it still irritates you.

Make sure you won't head for the rooftoop, Shin. Cause I'm gonna make those bruises of yours more worse.

And since you decided not to head to Yuma at the backyard, you went straight to the rooftop.

Once you were in front of the rooftop door, you took a deep breath and closed your eyes. Shin's here. Shin's not here. Shin's here. Shin's not here. Shin's he-

You froze for a second when you saw no one there after you opened the door. So much for assuming. You took a deep breath. Wait, I was also expecting for him to not come, anyway!

You just grunted loudly and stopmed towards your favorite spot.

"Baka, baka. Baka! Baka!" Barely controlling your anger, you took a big bite on your sandwich and chewed on it. "Baka! Idiot! Eyepatch! Spikehair! Bastard! Violent! You deserve those bruises! Good thing Yuma beat you up, anyway!" You yelled like it was the end of the world, stomping your feet to the ground while gritting on your teeth at the poor sandwich.

"Tch."

"What? You got a problem wi- KYAAHHH!!" Your eyes widen and screamed your lungs out when you saw someone in the dark, but was able to see its white hair and its piercing shiny golden eyes. "G-GHOST! KYAAHHH!!" You screamed louder when the figure in the dark suddenly moved and walked towards you.

You froze in fear when its hand suddenly covered your mouth, making your scream inaudible. Due also to fear, you bit the guy's hands and elbowed him at the chest, making him groan in pain.

"OWW!!" He winced in pain, and yes, it's a 'he' since you heard his manly voice, though it was familiar. "Quit screaming, will you?!"

"What if you stop creeping me out in the dark?!" You quickly grabbed something in your bag.

"Tch! It's me, (Y/N), so stop freaking out like an idiot."

His voice sounds so familiar.. You thought as you squinted your eyes at the guy in front of you to have a clear vision of him.

Once you have clearly saw him, with the moonlight lit up at the sky, you can't help but gasp.

"C-Carla-san..?" You stammered, blinking several times to confirm if this was Carla or not. But it was really him.

He scoffed. "You didn't even recognized me?"

You rubbed your eyes and looked at him again. "Are you sure you're not Shin? Am I not hallucinating?"

He just gave you a glare and grabbed your bag then dragged you towards the exit. "H-Hey! Where are you taking me?!" You asked and tried to stand up on your own, but he keeps on dragging you down.

"I'm taking you to the guy you're finding for," he answered calmly.

You blushed slightly and turned away. "I-I'm not looking for Shin, you know!"

"Did I even mention the name of my brother?"

"SHUT UP!"

After minutes of you being dragged- which was very gentle for him- you both stopped in front of a huge cabin in the middle of the forest.

After analyzing the situation, you came up with a conclusion that you never expected. "You and Shin live here?" You pointed at the cabin.

But when you turned to face him, you saw him heading towards the cabin with a bored look on his face.

"Urgh!" You marched your way to the cabin and followed Carla inside. "What are we doing here, anyway?"

"My dear brother told me to bring you here." He answered and stopped in front of a wooden door.

"Oh, so he can order you around this time, huh?" You snickered and looked at the wooden door.

"Tch, it's not like that. This is only for once and it is a huge favor to me since I should be the one ordering him around." He scoffed and turned his back, disappearing into the dark before you could even say anything.

You took a deep breath before knocking on the wooden door. "Shin? It's me, (Y/N)."

"Finally, you're here! Come in, (Y/N)-chan~"

You dust off your skirt before entering the room, making a creaking sound. You saw Shin leaning against the window, and when he faced you, he smiled. But there was something wrong with it.

Should I be glad or be irritated by his annoying smile?

"Yo," He greeted, still smiling. "I'm glad you came."

You rolled your eyes and threw yourself at the couch, making yourself comfortable. "More like forced to come here."

He chuckled, then walked towards the couch and sat beside you. "I'm sorry for my brother's behavior. You know him."

You looked at him. "Get straight to the point, Shin. I'm sure you didn't bring me here just to have fun. Heck, you even ordered your elder brother to fetch me."

He looked back at you and sighed. "Well, there are two reasons for it."

You raised an eyebrow at his statement. "What is it?" You asked with your arms crossed.

He took a deep breath before answering. "Well, first of all, the reason why I didn't fetch you on my own was because I knew you're angry at me and when I did fetch you on my own, you wouldn't come." Well, I'm glad he knew I was angry and didn't fetch me on his own because I would really kick his guts if he did. "And so there you are, that's why I pleaded my brother to come fetch you, though that was more like a death wish."

"A very reasonable reason, I suppose," You nodded your head and gestured him to continue. "And the other?"

His happy facial expression suddenly changed when you said that. Then he turned away, avoiding eye contact.

"Shin? What's wrong?" You were about to tap him in the shoulder, but stopped midway when he said something you didn't expect so sudden.

"(Y/N).. I'm leaving Japan."