Ruki x Reader ~ |Fireflies| {BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!}

Belated happy birthday, Ruki-kun~! ♡ sooo this a quick chapter since it's his birthday yesterday! (April 24th) I was writing this yesterday, but I didn't managed to finish it. So here you are~!

P.S. This is from a roleplay heh~ so for this chapter, the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers get along with each other lololol~
____________________________________
It was Ruki's birthday and you were thinking of making a surprise party for him.

You and Reiji talked about this and they will be arriving at 30 minutes. You also asked Kou and Azusa to take Ruki somewhere so you and Yuma can have the opportunity to prepare the food and put on some decorations.

While you were preparing a special soup for Ruki since his favorite food is soup, you were also baking a cake.

"Oi (Y/N), how's the angle of the banner?" Yuma asked you while he was standing at the ladder, holding the banner saying:
🎊🎉Happy Birthday, Ruki~!🎉🎊

You looked at the banner if its angle is okay or not. "Hmm.. a little bit to the right." You gestured your hand to move it to the right.

He moved the banner to the right and looked at you with a is-this-fine expression.

"A bit more.."

He moved it again to the right and looked at you again.

You made a thumbs up with a big smile. "There! All better!"

Yuma sighed in relief and climbed down from the ladder. "How's the food going?" He asked while walking towards you. "Oh, and prepare a big plate of sugar cubes too."

You just rolled your eyes at his remark but you did his request, anyway. Besides, there are plenty of sugar cubes.

"I wonder if Ruki-kun will like this surprise party for him.." You said while looking at the oven where the cake is inside.

"He'll like it, I'm sure," Yuma said while placing the balloons on the air. Suddenly, you heard a doorbell from outside. "I'll get it."

After a few seconds, the main door went flying and crashed on the wall with a loud thud that you had to duck your head to avoid the impact.

When you shot your head up, you saw Ayato and the others from outside.

"OI! WHY DID YOU BROKE THE DOOR?!" You shout at Ayato.

"WELL, I WAS FINDING YOU CAUSE I'M THIRST-"

"Ayato, we're not here to break things like Subaru." Reiji fixed his eyeglasses while glaring at Ayato.

"Oi! Don't include me in your stupid conversations." Subaru 'tch'-ed.

"Oh~ (Y/N)-chan is really preparing a party for Ruki-kun. I'm jealous~" Laito pouted.

"Teddy wants to have a surprise party as well. Please tell Teddy next time if you have a surprise party for him as well." Kanato said while hugging Teddy.

"Ha?! How will it be a surprise if I tell-" I said but Shu cut me off.

"Tch. You guys are so noisy, you're ruining the music.." Shu said while lying down on the couch.

"OII!!" You stomped your way to Shu. "WE'RE NOT HERE TO SLEEP, YOU'RE HERE TO HELP PREPARE THE PARTY!!"

"Hai hai~" Laito said while pouring soup at each bowl.