Yuma x Reader ~ |Secret Ingredient|

You were thinking what to cook for dinner while looking at the ingredients from Yuma's garden on the kitchen table. Of course, it is freshly picked from Yuma.

"(Y/N)-chan~" Kou suddenly whispered in your ear. "What's our menu for tonight's dinner~?"

"I've been thinking about it.." You sighed and stared at the potato mixed up with other vegetables.

"Hmm~ how about you'll be our menu for tonight, neh~?" Kou hugged you from behind and licked your cheek that made you flinch.

"Oi!" Yuma's voice echoed throughout the room. "Kou, let go of (Y/N)." He said in a serious tone.

"Aww~ and here I thought I could have a fun time with her.." Kou sighed and let go of you. "Jaa ne, (Y/N)-chan~" and then he disappeared.

"Tch." Yuma whispered and looked at you. "Oi, so what are you gonna make for dinner?"

"As I've said, I've been thinking about it.." You replied and shifted your gaze at the ingredients. "What do you prefer, though?" You ask Yuma.

Yuma looked at the ingredients. "Well, since I've planted a lot of potatoes, I guess you'll prepare something with potatoes." He replied.

You thinked hard for a dish with potatoes. "Ah! I think I've got an idea!" You stated proudly.

"What is it?"

"Hmm.. I think that will be a surprise~" You said teasingly. "So it's better if no one will watch me cook here." You winked.

"Tch. Fine," Yuma said before heading to the door. "Just make sure it's healthy." He reminded before leaving

"Hai hai~"

And then you gathered all the ingredients and materials needed to prepare a.. Potato Salad. (A/N: Sorry! I don't know anything when it comes to dishes so I don't know if it's a great dish or not :<)

After preparing the dish, you called the Mukami's for dinner and hid your hands behind you.

"Hmm~ I love the smell of the scent neh~" Kou commented when he entered the kitchen.

"What did you prepare this time, (Y/N)?" Ruki asked you.

You smiled proudly and point at the table with five plates of potato salad. "Potato salad~!" You said proudly.

The four brothers just stared at the plates.

"Uhm.. isn't that a simple.. dish?" Ruki said.

"Hate to admit it, but yeah.." Kou said while holding the back of his neck.

"Though at least it's salad.." Yuma said.

"Hmm.." Azusa whispered.

"Seriously?! You guys can't even eat simple dish?!" You whined but smirked afterwards. "Puhh-lease. That is not just a simple dish~ once you eat it, you'll never stop. I added a secret ingredient that you will all love~!" You stated proudly.

It seems that they lighten up by what you said and sat on their chairs.

"Then let's dig in!"

"Itadakimasu!" You all said and started to eat but you just looked at them, waiting for their reactions.

"S-Sugoi.." Kou's eyes are wide while looking at his plate. "This is extremely delicious.. it tastes like.."

"Your blood.." Ruki said in an amused tone.

"Oishii ne.." Azusa said.

Yuma was just staring at the plate like he didn't like the dish at all.

"Yuma-kun?" You said and was about to stand up.

"I lost my appetite." Yuma stared right through your eyes. "You, come with me." He grabbed your wrists and dragged you out of the kitchen.

"Oiiii~! Come back here, you two!" Kou called both of you but Yuma kept on dragging you.. somewhere.

"Hey!" You shouted at him and shoved his hands away from your wrists. "It hurts!" You saw your wrists bleeding from the cut you made as a secret ingredient.

"What have you done?!" Yuma scolded you and grabbed your wrists once again. "Why did you cut yourself? Did Azusa made you do this?!"

"N-No," You look down. "I just.. wanted to make the di-"

"Baka! You shouldn't have done that, you fool!" He ripped the end of his shirt and wrapped it around your wrists.

"Y-Yuma-kun.." Your eyes widen because you thought he was very angry, but he was just concerned.. and that made you smile.

"Don't do that again." Yuma finished tying your wrists. "Besides, I don't like you sharing your own blood to my brothers.." He pulled you and wrapped his arms around you.

"E-Ehh?!" You were surprised by his remark.

"Shh, just keep quiet.." Yuma said and tilted your head sidewards.

When you realized what he's doing, you just closed your eyes and expected to feel pain in your neck. But you felt nothing. When you opened your eyes, you saw Yuma with his mouth open in your neck.

"Yuma-ku-" You tried to move away but his grip unto you just got tighter.

"I said keep quiet." He murmured. He stared into your (e/c)-colored eyes that made you stared into his back.

"(Y-Y/N).." He whispered. And then you felt his lips pressed into yours. You panicked at this moment, but you kissed him back in the end.

After the kiss, Yuma hugged you tight. "I lied. I loved your cooking, (Y/N). But I just hope you're the one I ate."

"B-B..BAKA!!"

*crashing noises*

Meanwhile..

"Huh? What was that just now?" Kou said when he heard something crashing outside.

"(Y/N..)" Azusa said slowly as usual.

Ruki sighed. "I bet they are destroying each other.."

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)