Ch. 10

Chapter 10

School's going by smoothly now that James and I are back together. Everything was back to normal, except for my Spanish class. William seemed to be more and more flirtatious with me by the day. I'm just glad James hasn't heard or seen anything. Mr. Gomez was sitting at his desk typing on his computer when I walked into his class.

I entered the class before William did, so I noticed when he came in. When he saw me looking at him again, he gave a charming smile at me as he made his way towards his desk. "You like what you see?" He teased when he sat down.

I shook my head playfully in disagreement while I sarcastically said, "Wow, you must be a real charmer with the ladies, huh?"

He chuckled while settled into his chair, trying to get more comfortable. "Hey, it's not my fault I'm so irresistible. Most people say it's a gift, but I think of it as a curse," he said humorly before Mr. Gomez got up from his desk and began to teach.

While Yvette and I were in the lunch line, I looked around to see if I could spot James; I couldn't. "Isn't that your Spanish class neighbor infront of you?" she asked as she picked up a cup of grapes. I hadn't realized he was infront of me.

I gave a quick glance at him so he wouldn't accuse me of starring at him again. When he turned to pick out a drink, he noticed me and asked sarcastically, "Are you stalking me, Tracey?" he said while grabbing the one he wanted. When he gave his charming smile, I heard Yvette 'ooh' behind me.

As the line moved forward, I let out a sigh while I grabbed a drink. "William, has anyone ever told you you're a little to full of yourself?" I asked while grabbing some yogurt as the line moved forward. He chuckled slightly as he handed the cashier his money.

"Actually, I do recall someone telling me that," he agreed before headed to a table near the window.

There were five other guys sitting there that I didn't recgonize. I waited for Yvette to pay for her food and we headed to our natural table. "So, your mystery guy has a name now," Yvette mentioned while we got closer to the table.

"Yeah, he works down at Nina's Cafe'," I said when we finally got to the table.

"Who?" Amanda asked when Yvette and I sat down.

"William, the guy from her Spanish class," Yvette informed them while look nudging her head in his direction to jog their memories.

"Aw, so you finally know his name," Tiara stated while glancing at him.

"Have you two become friends yet?" Amanda asked while turning towards me again.

"Oh, I think he wants to be more then just her friend," Yvette mentioned before eating a grape.

All the girls snapped theire heads towards me in shock. "Oh my God, are you serious?!" Daisey shreiked with excitement. Is it just me, or am I always the center of conversations at this table?

"What about James, does he--?" Janay asked bluntly. I held up my hands like I was protesting.

They're making this Williams thing bigger then it really is. "Please, please do not start saying stuff like that. There's nothing between me and William, so you don't have to worry about James and I," I responsed back.

"Well," Amanda started, "if you don't wanna be his friend, then I will." Everyone else laughed and agreed.

At that moment, James came into the cafeteria with Timothey and made their way to our table. "Ladies! Ladies! Ladies! How are you today?" Timothey greeted when they finally got to the table.

James came up behind my chair and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Yvette looked at us and let out a sad sigh and said, "I miss Drew."

When Timothey heard that, he pulled a chair up beside her. "See, that's why I'm here to make it all better," he said while pulling her in for a sympathy hug.

Everyone laughed as she quickly pulled away. I excused myself from the table so I can go to the bathroom down the hall. When I went in, there was two girls laughing and gossiping while they were fixing their hair and makeup in the mirrors. When I was done in the stalls, I washed my hands, and walked out the door. As soon as I turned, I bumped into someone as they were headed to the bathroom. "Oh my goodness! I am so....sorry," I slowed my sentence down when I realized who it was.

"You know, we gotta stop meeting like this," William suggested. I let out an annoyed sigh. I wish he wouldn't flirt with me when James could just pop up and see.

"I agree," I replied.

"So,"-he folded his hands across his chest-"how are we gonna solve our situation?"

"We can start by you not flirting with me all the time?"

"Naw," he shook his head in disagreement, "I can't do that."

"And why not?"

"Because I can't help but flirt when I'm around a beautiful girl," he explained. I unknowingly blushed, but when I realized what I was doing, I quickly stopped.

"Don't you have to use the bathroom?" I asked while trying to change the subject.

"Well I did until someone bumped into me," he explained. At that moment, James and Yvette walked up to us.

James glared at William and I curiously, while Yvette just looked at William. "Hey William," she greeted when he looked at her.

He smile and said hey back. "Wait. Wait a minute, on second thought,"-William began while holding up his index finger- "I do have to use the bathroom." He said bye to us and went into the restroom. Yvette turned and looked at James and I and noticed it was her cue to leave, so she walked back towards the cafeteria.

"What was that all about?" James asked when Yvette walked off. He looked at me suspiciously as we started farther down the hall.

"Nothing important. I just bumped into him on my way back....literally," I reassured him as we walked. He nodded his head in agreement.

We made our way outside where the picnic tables were. People were sitting out there finishing their lunches. We managed to find an isolated table so we can talk. "I think he likes you," James finally said when we sat down opposite from each other. I pretended like I didn't know who he was talking about.

"Who?" I questioned. James chuckled while he looked at me, probably because he knew I was acting like I didn't know.

"That guy you bumped into," he explained. When he noticed I didn't say anything, he continued. "It's okay if he does, I mean, who wouldn't. Just as long as he knows his boundaries," he reassured me again.

Now it was my turn to nod my head in agreement. At that moment, the bell rung for students to go to their next class. As we stood up, I asked, "So. My house, later?" He walked around to my side of the table while saying of course. When he finally reached me, he slid his hands around my body, looked deep into my eyes, and started kissing me.

This kiss was different. It had more power and seduction behind it, as if he was trying to get a point across. I'm not going anywhere if that's what you mean, I thought while the kiss went on. As soon as it was getting more intense, a voice said, "Get a room."

An underclassmen with spicky black hair suggested while walking pass us. James chuckled under his breathe before slowly letting go of me and walking off towards his next class.....