Ch. 17

Chapter 17

"CHOKE! CHOKE! GO! GO!" I looked to my left and see a bunch of guys surrounding one guy lying on his back on top of the kitchen counter. He had a funnel connected to his mouth and on the other end was a guy pouring two beers down it.

When the guy lying down was successful, all his friends started hooting and hollering in congratulation. I shook my head at their dumbness. I mean seriously, you'd think if guys were at a party with extremely hot and slutty girls, they'd be trying to get laid.

I heard a chuckle from beside me. I turned to see who it was; Marcus. Oh, I almost forgot he was here. "What's so funny?" I asked curiously standing infront of him now. "What you just said," he laughed again. I eyed him. What? I didn't even say anything.

When he noticed I was lost, he added between laughs, "You said 'you'd think those guys would be trying to get laid instead of doing that'."

I went red with embarrassment. I said that out loud? Dang it! I have to stop doing that! I turned from him and started walking away, until a hand grabbed hold of my wrist. "Wait! Tracey!" Marcus yelled over the music as he turned me towards him.

"We still have to finish talking?" he questioned; hope in his voice. I looked around trying to find James. I spotted him over near Timothey, who was talking to some girls. I looked back at Marcus, he had doubt his eyes, he must've seen me looking at James.

He nodded his head. "I get it. Go to your boyfriend," he said with a fake smile as he gently let my wrist go and walked away; probably to find Andrew. Gawd, I feel awful. I mean, I know he doesn't deserve any of my time for what he did to me.

But should I at least hear him out. I've already heard all his excuses, but I never did find out why he did it. He just kept saying how sorry he was and how he wish he could take it back, but he never gave me a reason why. Even when I asked him, he still didn't give me one. Maybe that's what he wanted to talk about.

Maybe he finally wanted to tell me why he did what he did. But should I listen? Is he worth any more of my time? Ugh! He is so frustrating! I'll just have to figure that out later, right now I need to go to James, because those hoochies are trying to get all on him.

I made my way through the crowded living room. Bodies were grinding and groping all each other. The giant speakers hanging from the walls were playing OMG by Usher; loudly. I had to squirm through people making out and dancing until I finally made it near James. The hoochies were still there, but when I came closer, I recognize the lead hooch; Porsha.

She was wearing, well, she was barely wearing anything. She had on a mini skirt that bared all, a tube top that was two sizes too small, and around 8 inch heels. She was standing a little too close to James, who wasn't even paying attention to her. He was too busy laughing and joking around with Timothey.

When I FINALLY walked up, Timothey gestured to me with his head and waved. I waved back as James walked over to me and gave a quick smooch on the lips. "So how was the talk with Marcus?" he asked, a little angry, a little concerned. I just shook my head and said, "Nothing important." He showed me a relieving smile.

He looked over my shoulder and his smile widened. "Let's dance," he whispered in my ear before guiding me to the dance floor. We found a spot right in the middle of the chaos. Another song started playing; Say Ahh by Trey Songz.

James and I started dancing face to face, our fronts touching. I had my arms around his neck as his hands were on either side of my waist. His eyes were piercing mind, showing lust and something else I didn't quite know. Then he turned me around, so now my butt is on his front.

I roped my arm around, so I still had a hold on his neck while his hands were still on my waist. I started swaying my hips from side to the beat of the song. James ran his hands down the side of my thighs, and bringing them back up on the inside, which was feeling mighty good.