Ch. 12

Chapter 12

"So let me get this straight," Yvette was confronting me while we walked into our English Class the next day, "James was about to tell you he loves you?" She asked when she sat down in her seat. I hesitated; I didn't want to blow it out of proportion.

"I don't know, I thought he was but he didn't," I confessed when I sat down.

She glared at me for a moment, as if she was trying to read my thoughts. "Wait a minute," she began while twisted her body in my direction."If he would've said it, would you've said it back?" Her question caught me off guard. I never actually thought of what I would've said if he had said that phrase.

I mean, I know I liked him A LOT, but do I love him? And after last night.....owww....I get chills just thinking about it. Most people say your first time is the best time; well they never did it with James. He was A-MAZE-ZING! The way his hands were on every inch of my body...oww....makes me shiver just by the thought.

And feeling his lips against mine as he never missed a beat, his tongue making spirals with mine before trailing down to my neck.....

Timothey broke my train of thought when he came and sat in the seat behind Yvette. "Well well well, look what we got here," he announced to no one in particular. Yvette rolled her eyes and turned to face the front of the classroom, with her back to Timothey. "Ay yo Tracey,"-he looked at me- "what did you do to my boy, James?"

"What do you mean?" Tracey asked, completely dumbfounded.

"He's been acting all strange lately, talking 'bout you 24/7. It's starting to get a little irritating if you ask me," he admitted. Yvette gave me a smug look, she knows what James and I did last night. That's why she didn't wake me, or should I say us, up this morning; making James and I late for first period.

~Flashback (this morning)~

I woke up, feeling strong arms wrapped around my waist, and soft breathing against the back of my neck. A smile covering my face as the memories of last night invaded my mind. I tried to slip out of his warm embrace, but he just pulled me closer to him with a groan; making it so that my back was on his chest and my butt on James Jr.

I shook away the dirty thoughts creeping into my mind, and tried to get up again. "No, I don't want you to move," he whined against my neck, which cause tingles to flow through my body.

"We have to get reading for school," I explained as I once again tried to get out of his kung fu grip.

"What if I told you I didn't want to go to school?" he asked while still holding me.

I laughed, "Then you can stay here while I go."

"What if I told you I wanted you to stay here with me," he questioned again. I turned to face him, now we were chest to chest. His eyes were still shut. I decided to mess with him a bit, just to wake him up.

"And what would we do all day?" I asked, getting closer, so he felt my breath against his lips. "Well,"-he smiled and licked his bottom lip slowly- "I have a few suggestions."

"Like...." I pushed, while inching closer to him. I could feel James Jr. getting excited.

"They involve, you, me, birthday suits, pleasure, and maybe chocolate," he chuckled at the last part, as he let go off my waist and trailed his hand down the back of my thigh, then raised my leg so it was hook around his waist.

I moaned and kissed his lips, not giving his tongue any access to mine; which made him groan playfully. "That sounds" -kiss- "amazing" -kiss- "and tempting," -kiss- "but we can do that AFTER school," I announced and swiftly got out of bed. I put on a green silk robe and tied it on the right side of my body, I don't know why not the front, it's just something that I do....

He groaned and softly hit his fist on the bed, his eyes still shut. "You're so mean to me!" he yelled.

I laughed and said, "Yeah well, that's why you like me."

"That's one of the many reasons why I lo-" he stopped, his eyes popping open now. What? Waht was he about to say? Oh my God...was he about to say he loved me? Oh my God! Was he about to say that?! He hoped out of bed and looked at me nervously.

"What were you about to say?" I asked softly, hoping he'd finish it. He looked around nervously and chuckled, putting a hand behind his neck.

"Uh...loathe. I-I-I was g-gonna say I l-loathed going to school, yeah, that's it, " he gave a pathetic excuse as he quickly started putting on his clothes.

Then his fully clothed self walked over to me, gave me a very romantic, passionate, tasteful kiss, hugged me, said he'd see me at school, then left me to get ready.

~Flashback Ends~

"Tracey...Tracey!" I was brought back to reality by a hand in my face and Timothey yelling in my ear. "Anyway," Timothey started while standing up. "I really came over here to see if ya'll gone come to my party tomorrow night."

"A party?" Yvette asked surprised and excited at the same time. I shuck my head no, but of course she ignored it. "Sounds like fun to me," she said as if she was trying to convince me. "Wait," she paused and looked at him. "You're not gonna be there, are you?"

I started laughing while shaking my head in disappointment. I haven't been to a party since the night my parents died, so I kind of felt ashamed that I was deciding to go.

Timothey gave a fake laugh while standing up and saying, "No seriously, I was just gonna let some random people throw a party at my house while I go hook up with your mom. Make sure you feed my dogs, okay." Yvette gave a fake laugh as she punched him in the stomach.

He bent over in pain as he made his way back to his seat. "I don't know about that party Yvette," I began to her.

"Oh come on Tracey, it'll be fun. Besides, I can't let you just sit at home all by yourself," she confirmed.

I looked at her suspiciously. "So what, you're saying if I don't go, you don't go?" She gave a slight giggle before starting her explaination.

"No, I'm going with or without you. I was just gonna advice you to call a friend over to keep you company, like James maybe or--" I cut her off before she could finish.

"I'm pretty sure James is gonna be at that party," I replied. At that moment, there was a small group of girls standing against some lockers, across the hall, outside the classroom. Yvette and I couldn't help but overhear their loud conversation.

"Oh my God! I can't wait for Timothey's party tomorrow?"

"I can't wait to see James there."

"I know right! He's so cute, I wonder if he'll dance with me?"

"I wanna do more than dancing with him," another stated while biting her bottom lip. Yvette put a hand up to her ear, showing that she was listening. She looked back towards me with a knowing smile on her face.

"All the reasons why you should go," she persuaded. Then I felt my phone vibrate; new text message.

James :meet me by my locker when the bell rings...