Ch. 16

Chapter 16

>>Normal POV: Tracey<<

So the car ride to the party was completely silent. I sat in the passenger seat while Yvette took the back. James had both hands on the stirring wheel, which is rare for him, because he usually only uses one and has the other on the gear changing stick. The only time he ever uses two hands is if something's bugging him and he's thinking it over.

I turned to the back seat, where I noticed Yvette's eyes jumping from me to James, but when they realized me looking back, the stayed on me. "What's wrong with him?" she whispered and pointed a low index finger at James. I shook my head mouthed 'I don't know'.

"So why don't you just ask me, ladies?" he suggested, looking at me out the corner of his eyes. I sighed. "What's wrong with you James? What's on your mind?" I asked, like he wished. He exhaled softly and moved his hands up and down on the stirring wheel, like you would do handles on a motorcycle.

"This Marcus guy, he's the a*s you were referring to the other night?" he questioned kind of nervously. It's almost like he was embarrassed to ask, or maybe just really uncomfortable.

I looked at him. What? What is he talking about? When did I mention someone being an a*s? I laughed awkwardly. "Uh, James? You lost me. I don't kn-"

"The other night I asked you about the guy who took your virginity, and you said don't worry about him because he was an a*s. Hints my question, is Marcus the a*s you were talking about?" he asked impatiently this time.

I stopped to scramble through my memories. The other night....the other night was when James and I had sex for the first time....he asked if I'd done it before...I said once...he said he was jealous of the guy...then that's when...that's when I said...oh! I remember now!

I noticed him turned towards me in the car, his hands off the wheel....wait a second what! All of a sudden my heart started beating fast as I took my focus off James and looked out the window. Oh thank God! We're already parked.

Gawd lee, for a second there I thought James let go of the wheel while we were still in driving. Wow, I didn't even realized we stopped, I must've been thinking harder then I thought.. I turned to look in the backseat. Yvette was already out. I faced James again, who just a minute ago was looking at me like I was crazy, but that quickly changed back to impatience.

I sighed in defeat and nodded my head. James gave a low sigh and ran his hand through his hair, which was sexy as hell if you ask me. I looked at his lips. They are the kind of lips that make conversation blush. In other words, if he talked to you, you'd automatically start blushing.

I want to just hop over to him and have him right here, right now. I wonder what it would be like to have sex in a car?

"What?" James questioned, amusement spilling from his voice. What is he talking about? I swear, this guy..."What?" I asked back as I put my focus back on his face. His eyes were lit with amusement and his lips were smiling.

"You said you wonder what it would be like to have sex in a car..." he trailed off. Oh my goodness! I didn't even know I said that out loud. Blush took over my cheeks as I gave a shy smile. Embarrassment; that's the best way to describe how I'm feeling right now.

I dropped my head, only to have it lifted my James, hand on my chin. Before I could explain his lips were on mine. Our lips moving in perfect unison as unbuckled my seatbelt to turned fully in my chair. Once it was off, James lifted me out the seat and placed my on his lap.

I can honestly say that I can never get tired of bored of his kisses. He has such passion, comfort, concern, determination, and lust behind everyone. But this kiss is different. Not different as in how it's done, but different as in there's a new emotion behind it, something that I can't name.