Rachel's Letter #3

Letter #3

I hope this letter finds you well fed and with a peaceful mind.

Its has to be the time of year for you where the weather is being nice and warm to you. I've seen some pictures of your country blanketed in snow and I automatically feel sad for those less fortunate and unable to cope with the cold. Anyways, so, while you now enjoy the fruits of summer, here I am living through our winter. Our winter is much milder than yours. Our temperatures don't reach zero where I live but sometimes they come close. I could always move to your part of the world for the summer, except for the fact that I can't speak or understand the language. Lol

I understand you don't have long before your complete your military service. I am sure you have made some great friends while serving your country. But I feel I should warn you that there are many, many new ELFs that have joined your fandom and want to be your friend and know a lot about you. But then again, what's new huh? Lol I'm sure you are well used to it by now. I myself, am only a new ELF and have met quite a few newbies just like me. We have so much to learn and so much to share so you will need to forgive us if we say / do anything towards Super Junior and yourself that may cause offense.

The burning question for me right now is how the hell do you stay sane through all the fame and complex schedules your agency lines you up for? Coffee can only do so much... I know that you are very close to your family and to your Super Junior family so I'm sure they help a lot. I notice in your TV shows and online videos, that you guys try not to take yourselves and each other too seriously. As you get older, I'm sure your coping mechanisms have strengthened but I wonder if you have gone through some really dark days in the past and who helped you through it.

Well as I'm sure you have guessed that I'm no screaming teenager devoting all my love to you in these letters. I'm sure you get bundles of letters from girls and guys pouring out their undying love for you. I'm a little bit older now so my letters only have half the love and adulation lol.

I see some pictures of you with your SM family online. Hope the few days off that you get from active duty are full of smiles and laughter.

Sending you lots of love, hope and happiness.

Rachel.

Just finished watching the movie '10 things I hate about you' which is another old favourite. What movies interests you? Death, gore and blood like most other males on this earth??