Chapter 21

Hae POV

He definitely felt her there in the crowd. And now she was an arms distance away from him. He decided he wanted to talk to her before anything else. But his body said otherwise. He gave her a big hug and didn't let go for a few minutes. He breathed her in. He could smell the fresh spray of perfume on her and her skin was still a little damp from her recent shower. Yes, he definitely missed 'his girl'. He stepped back, grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. "Time for her to tell me why she took so long to come back to me" he said to himself.

She looked at him and he knew the answer in her eyes. He wanted to kiss her gently on her nose but held back. She laughed at his awkwardness. She had watched him scratch the back of his neck several times and lick his lower lip repeatedly. He decided he wanted to stay in her room tonight. "you hungry?" he asked her casually. She replied with "a little". "hmmm what do you feel like?" he asked her as grabbed the menu book started to scan through the choices, to which she responded with the shrug of her shoulders. He walked to the phone and ordered something, but she was pre-occupied with her thoughts to remember what he ordered. "20mins food will be here" he stated.

He was nervously moving around, checking the view from the window, closing curtains midway, checking the bar fridge for water. She, herself wasn't saying much either. He saw her sitting there waiting and he decided to take the lead tonight. He knew she was more comfortable last time they were together when he took the lead. He returned to her side on the bed and pushed her brown hair back over her shoulders and found his favourite spot on her neck. He started to caress her collarbone as he stared into her brown eyes. There was time before the food he thought... "let me un-miss you" he told her through his thoughts. He gently placed his right hand on the back of her neck and gently leaned in to kiss her on the lips. She clearly missed him and she returned his kiss with a passionate tongue kiss. He groaned a little but withdrew himself. If he continued, he knew that dinner was never going to make it inside the room.

He decided they needed to talk anyway. His instincts told him, that once dinner was over, there would be hardly any opportunity for talking. When dinner finally arrived, and they got their full, they had agreed on how they would communicate with each other when they returned back to their home countries. Their secret meetings would still happen, but at least now they would be able to plan better and stay connected.

He noticed that she didn't eat much. He sensed that she was little nervous or possibly feeling intimidated. She looked beautiful to him. How was he going to express himself tonight? He decided to let the night lead them. He excused himself to use the bathroom and she used the opportunity to turn on the bedside lights. He was now back in the room and she watched him switch the main room lights off. Once he was near the bed, he saw Rachel turn the bedside lamps off so they can have a moonlit room to themselves. He watched her watching him in the moonlit room and he began strip down to just a t-shirt and stretch-fabric boxers. He moved to fold back the bed sheets and smiled to her as he got into bed. Yes, she was resisting the urge to jump into bed. He was certainly enjoying the few times that her face showed her conflicting mind. He watched Rachel take a deep breath and slip into bed quietly. He fell into his usual position on his right side, caressing her with his left hand. Same as last time, they kissed, talked and caressed. He didn't want to rush it and she was happy to be glued to her position. Within a few minutes though, he found that they were both panting and groaning. He had entered her deeply and now he was crashing harder and deeper into her. They both seemed to have found their rhythm. He waited till she climaxed and then he finished. They continued to kiss long after this until he got up to shower.

In the shower, he thought about his awkwardness and believed himself to be getting better at being less shy. After what seemed like five minutes under the water, he found that she had decided to wash herself down. He had quickly prepared the shower for them both, merely adding a new sponge to the small space, but she was in with him under the water and she shared his sponge. As she entered the shower, he noticed overwhelming sadness grip her. Yes, he noticed that she had withdrawn herself a little tonight and the reasons why started to worry him a little. They took their time in the shower, exploring different positions but they always came back to what seemed their favourite position. They liked facing each other while he had one of her legs wrapped around his back.

They helped each other dry off and then went to sit back on the bed in their bath robes. He continued to kiss her on the lips while he caressed her neck and collarbone. She let him do what he pleased. She tried hard not to look into his eyes. He sensed it and pulled her chin up to meet his gaze. One look told her to fess up. Instead, she teared up and a single tear fell on her cheek. He leaned in and kissed her tear and waited until she was ready. She couldn't tell him that she was falling for him. She decided instead to hug him. They held onto that hug for a long time until he pulled her away and started to explore her body with his hands again while he kissed her on her neck, her ears and mouth. She knew that he was going to ask her again about that tear. For now, she was happy to make love to him again.

t