Chapter 20

Rachel' POV

Rachel's flight was long. Once she landed, she found the language barrier was a massive hurdle in order to get herself to the hotel. In the end, she hoped this was well worth it. The concert was in a few hours, and her hotel looked majestic. "that explains the price!!!" she laughed to herself. She knew she didn't have a lot of time before the concert but she managed to check in and go to her room. She stood in the doorway of her room for a solid 5mins taking in the décor and aura of the whole room. Simple, yet grand. Yes, she was definitely awe-struck. She realised the time, and quickly showered and changed and headed out. She was looking forward to the concert. She had a new addiction to their live performances and she knew this wasn't going to be her last Super Junior concert.

Heading down to the lobby, the reception desk remembered that she had a message but had forgotten to pass onto her. They sought her attention and were quick to give the note to her. "hope you are well rested. Looking forward to seeing you at the concert. I will look for you. I am staying in Room 405 of this hotel. I will return later tonight. I wait for your call, or better yet, your visit". Her heart raced a little too fast and she certainly felt herself blush. She asked the reception desk for a note and pen and replied with a note "Dear Room 405, you did well tonight. I am staying in Room 203. Let's see who will visit first." She folded the note and left it for reception to pass on to Room 405. Time to go...she asked the concierge to give specific instructions to the taxi driver that was parked nearby. She didn't want to be taken on the scenic drive to the concert venue. On the way in the taxi, she felt foolish for leaving those words in her message to him, but she wasn't sure if she would return before him, and she wanted to be sure to leave him a message.

"I am out of my element here. So many people, yet I don't understand anyone around me. As long as I can get to my seat I should be ok" she decided to brace herself and move to her seat quickly. She visited the bathroom on her way and also stopped to buy official merchandise, but the line was far too long so she decided to skip that part. She found her seat but couldn't shake her nerves. She was close enough to the stage but far enough not to be noticed. Quickly the venue filled and she knew that the show would start any minute now and she waited nervously for the lights to fade down to blackness.

As the atmosphere darkened, she caught her breath and exhaled deeply. "This is it" she told herself. "No going back now..." and then the concert started.

She found herself enjoying it too much and she was sad that it ended. She really was addicted to their live shows. She had learnt her lesson this time and decided to give each Super Junior member equal time of her attention. She didn't want to just focus on Lee Dong Hae.

Her second live show ended and she decided to follow the crowd out and at some point, she noticed the taxi stand. The line was long, but she didn't mind waiting. As long as she got to her hotel safely, that's all she cared for. She used the opportunity to check her photo gallery on her phone. She had taken a lot of pictures, one attempted selca and two poorly filmed videos. Her poor Instagram must have felt starved for she could only upload one good picture.

-----------------------------

She stepped out of the shower and changed into her favourite drape pants and a cool white t-shirt. She needed that shower. She had danced and screamed her lungs out, but what happened most was how much she sweated. Yes, she definitely needed that shower.

Switching the bed lights on, and turning the room lights off, Rachel proceeded to close the curtains leaving a small gap to view the moon outside, all the while, her hair was still dripping wet and she was lost in the memories of the concert, replaying scenes and smiling at the way the members had interacted with the fans.

Rachel finally sat down and as she applied moisturiser to her face, she heard a knock on the door. At first, she thought it could be for the room next door but then the knock occurred again. This time she hesitated. But then she realised that someone special was kept waiting. Rachel was glad he beat her in the little challenge of who would visit first. He was going to certainly be rewarded tonight for knocking on her door first she laughed.

She placed her hand on the door handle, took a very deep breath and reluctantly opened the door. Sure, enough it was him. She blushed a little, more so for the state she was in, but she couldn't hide her smile. She opened the door wider and he took it as a sign to enter. As he entered, she watched him from behind, and he looked as if he had showered and changed. "Some people are lucky... having vans waiting for them to take them to their hotel" she thought. She turned to follow him but forgot where she was for a moment, and just stood watching his body move across the floor in front of her. She quietly released the door from her grasp and with her arms behind her back, she leaned on the door to shut it, took a moment to take the view in, and pushed herself off and forward to his direction.