Chapter 2

Rachel's POV

It was time to see Super Junior live. She just didn't know how she was going to do it. She had spent her spare time looking up tour dates, venues and hotels. Mostly, she was scared about the prices. She knew it was going to take a lot of effort to secure a concert ticket and she was prepared for that. But the money situation scared her. Shen had money put away but that money would never be considered for this. That money was slowly being added to, in order for her to buy herself a small flat. Something to call her own. But house prices were so high, she felt a few more years is what she needed in order to save. Yes, security was important to her. A sense of self-worth. Maybe that is why she was drawn to a certain special someone that she had been writing monthly letters to. She was drawn to his value system. His loyalty and love for his Super Junior brothers. She liked the way he invested his money in his brother's cafe idea. He seemed to use any opportunity to have fun and do crazy things. He also had a protective instinct that she identified with. "Yes, Mr. Aiden Lee, also known as Lee Donghae... I watch you closely..." she laughed to herself.

Of course, it wasn't just about Hae. That's what she liked to call him. She knew every other nickname he was referred to but she liked his middle name the most. Her devotion for Super Junior was about each and every member of the group. She knew enough about each of them but she always felt that what the fandom knew was only a small percentage of what really happens to them and the true extent of how they were coping.

She managed to buy two tickets for the Taiwan concert on the 31st March. It would be Easter eve. That's ok she comforted herself. Her friend Diane was happy to come along and enjoy a short holiday with her. Diane wasn't a fan of any kind of Kpop but being a lifelong friend of Rachel, she accepted the different tastes in music her friend had. Diane, on the other hand was very smart at finding amazing travel deals on airfare and hotels. Rachel rang Diane and got her friend to work...