Rachel's Letter #5

Letter #5

Good morning from me,

Welcome back to life outside of the military. Hope your journey home was a salivating one.

When can we start to see you on stage again?? Am I hoping for too much too soon. As soon as you guys announce tour dates, I'll be making plans to see you guys live.

Well, I'm on the lookout for new work from Super Junior. I hear you are making SJ Returns series and I look forward to watching it. SNS is on fire with your return. You are truly loved.

It's now dead of winter here. As I settle in to my twenties, I become a lot less party girl and lot more books and movies girl. Being home more also means more time to watch SJ. Actually, it means lots of family time. It's never quiet and it's funny that we play 'stacks' just like Super Junior does in their live stage shows... when you lay on top of each other and build a small tower... except we've been doing it for years, so Super Junior of course copied my family's game lol.

I currently enjoying a cup of home-made chai. I love drinking Chai Latte the most in winter, but one of my girlfriends recently suggested I try a dirty chai latte which I'm yet to try. Basically, it's coffee and chai together. But the purpose of me drinking chai is because I don't drink coffee!! Lol anyways you should try it and tell me what you think.

Anyways, not a lot to say in this letter as I'm sure you will have an abundance of messages, letters and gifts from so many other fans to get through.

You must be feeling a mixture of anticipation and excitement at the moment so I will wish you every success that the stars hold for you. Just don't forget to breath once in a while.

Lots of love, hope and happiness sent your way.
Rachel.

Anther P.S: Last night I was watching 'The truth about love' with Jennifer Love Hewitt and it made me think about unrequited love. We've all had one I'm sure.