Rachel's Letter #7

Letter #7

Good morning my sweet and shy human,

My letter will short this time as I am writing it while I travel. I have a stash of chocolate beside me calling me to eat them but I'll wait until the sun is up at least before I start eating them!! Lol

So, I work with disadvantaged adults who have a disability, educating them on life skills and training them through nationally recognised qualifications. I meet so many warm and beautiful souls and it empowers me to keep doing better at my job. I admire the strength and resilience of these adults I have the privilege of meeting. Maybe that's what draws me to Super Junior and yourself. You guys seems to radiate happiness and resilience wherever you guys go.

If you minus the fans, the music and the fame, what is the best part of your job? or better yet, what still moves you?

I have managed to find tickets to your live concert in Singapore and I'll be heading out to your part of the world with my friend. I look forward to singing along with you and the rest of Super Junior. I'll the one wearing a blue shirt and carrying a light stick lol. Make sure you look out for me please...

I have been playing your new 'PLAY' album religiously and although I can't understand 90% of it, I can still manage to sing along to it. Whilst listening to the album, I can't help but wonder which parts Ryeo Wook and Kyuhyun will sing once they re-join your group.

Ok, must go now, I'm attempting to fit an hour at the gym before work this morning.

All my love, hope and happiness...

Rachel

P.S Movie for your review this time is 'P.S I Love You'. It's a bit sad but also a bit funny. Let me know if you like it...