Chapter 16

Rachel's POV

Rachel found herself searching for the night outside the window and from what the curtain allowed her to see she knew that the dawn was on its way. She could see outlines of the room, outline of him and she was prepared for whatever the remaining hours of the night had in store for her. They both shifted their bodies again to face each other and she found herself in his body's embrace again. They continued to caress each other slowly and gently. He kissed her forehead just as she kissed his chin. His biceps were now resting on her shoulders and his hands were lingering through her hair and her back. They enjoyed the silence that filled the room and they enjoyed exploring each other beneath the covers.

"please don't let this end..." she breathed quietly. And he knew what she meant. Their kisses were now becoming more intense and their bodies were reacting to the emotions they were feeling. They stopped for a few minutes, smiling at each other and just then, she sensed he breathed in some courage and used his strong and gentle hands to position her body beneath his. It felt so natural to her to straddle him. She placed her feet on the back of his thighs and she let out a small moan. She saw his reaction to her last move and she knew he read it as encouragement for him to continue...

As he continued to caress her and kiss her, he moved within her like the tides of the ocean. Deep waves engulfed her and she couldn't help but groan. He liked those sounds coming from her and he pushed himself harder within her and to his satisfaction she groaned louder. The little hours left were filled with her groans and his soft kisses and caresses. She was truly happy. She enjoyed this so much. She loved how, except for her groans, the sex was so quiet. She blushed when she came and helped him to finish. She hoped that he enjoyed it as much as her. "God, please let me leave a long-lasting impression on him... please God tell me he enjoyed it..." she pleaded with herself to not embarrass herself.

They were now spooned together in the centre of the bed. She felt him stir after a few minutes and he got up to use the bathroom. She would wait until he finished before going in to freshen herself. She noticed that when he walked to the bathroom, he had grabbed the two candles sitting on the chest of draws in the room. When she finally sat up, she could see him in the reflection of the mirror, in the bathroom lighting the candles and placing them on the floor near the shower. She didn't want to guess what he was doing, but she knew it involved her and water. She lifted the sheets to her mouth and smiled behind the crumpled linen in her hand.

The bathroom was dimly lit and as she tip-toed in, she saw that he didn't care to put the exhaust fan on. He turned the shower on and because he left the door open, she knew that he was expecting her to step into the shower with him. She followed him and closed the door behind her. She was eager to clean herself up and jumped in the shower without hesitation. Rachel felt completely comfortable with him and she let him wash her skin and in turn he let her wash him down with the soapy sponge. Slowly and passionately they continued their kisses and caresses, this time he felt himself groan and he didn't care to hide it. He held 'his girl' tight and kissed her endlessly and penetrated her in the slippery wet of the shower. She let out a laugh and he smiled back in response to her.

----------------------

Rachel checked the clock and it now read 6am. He had mentioned during their exchange that his flight was at 11am that morning and she wasn't about to challenge the very tight schedule that the agency set out for Super Junior and Hae. She calculated that his plane would leave before hers and thus she needed to leave to get herself ready, but mostly to give him time to collect himself and pack for home.

She took a few minutes to process the last few hours, then unravelled herself from his tight embrace. She saw that he was in a deep sleep. She quickly got dressed, cleaned a little just in case he got visitors after she left. Actually, she made sure to leave the room and bathroom as if she were never there. She wrote a note and left it in his pants pocket. She had no option but to leave her special 'someone' behind alone his bed. This time of the morning, she knew the other members would be asleep and so would her friend Diane. She walked light footed at a quick pace to her own room on another floor. Yes, she did the right thing. Goodbye would have been too hard for both of them. She will make plans to see him again, in another city, in another hotel room, safe from prying eyes. For now, she hoped he wouldn't think bad of her for leaving like that.

She made it back to her room and snuck into her hotel bed. She managed to sleep undisturbed for a few hours. She was definitely knackered. When she awoke, the room was lit up with sunshine but she had lost some of her senses. She was so tired that she couldn't work out which room she was in. She had to think for a minute of where she was before she opened her eyes wide open to see the other twin bed. "Yes, she was back in her room. Yes, last night did happen. "Oh shit, what do I tell Diane???" as she stirred. Her head hurt from thinking too deeply after waking up from a tiny 2-hour sleep. The clock read 9am. "yes, he definitely is at the airport by now" she nodded to herself. She took some time to think of a masterplan of a story, to hide the truth about her whereabouts last night. She will confess that she met a boy and they hung out at the markets for a little bit then went for a very late coffee and chat at a local café. "yep, she'll believe that!!!" she said to herself unconvincingly. "oh well, I'll just have to be convincing. No buts about it" and with that thought, she got up and got ready for her last day in this city.