Chapter 28

Rachel's POV

Her stomach rumbled. Hae laughed into his shirt sleeve and Rachel's face became flushed with colour. She checked the time and she saw that it was just before 11pm. "Let's go out for a bit" she jumped up and offered her hand but she saw that he was perplexed. "No walking tonight, just a drive..." she could see that he didn't want to go anywhere, so playfully, she sat on his lap, legs either side of him and grabbed his chin. Before she planted a kiss, she pleaded with a sulk and said "please?" Before kissing him gently and then her hand dropped to his waist where she threaded her fingers under his jumper to caress his torso. He hadn't waited for her to kiss him before he put each of his hands on her bum cheeks and slid his fingers into the crevice between her thighs. She bit his lip from the pleasure and he nipped her lip back in response. She began to feel his hardness but stopped suddenly to ask him pleadingly "I need to eat... a bite of something... to keep up with your energy" but when she saw the desire in his eyes she was quick to say "ok let's finish this first then we'll eat something ok?" her voice was cut off by his heavy wet kisses.

She managed to free herself from him and got up to turn off the lampshade that was still on in the corner of the room. With only a single candle light burning in the background, she took off her jumper and let her tracksuit pants slip down. She was used to not wearing any bra or undies whilst home, so undressing herself in front of Hae was swift. She returned to sit on him, face to face and noticed that he had undressed himself in the darkness as well. She saw his eyes were focused and there was a hint of a smile.

When her hips found their position, he shifted her body a little and slid his hardness into her as they both let out a little sigh. Rachel then moved her feet to nestle into the spine of the couch while her hands sought grip on his shoulders.

Their eyes had adjusted to the darkness by now and they fell into a gentle sliding motion of to and for, both focused on their breathing and on the sensations, they were being aroused by. Rachel was beginning to sweat and she moved her hands to rest behind his head just as the pace of his hardness began to pick up. Her breathing spiked up and she found his breathing also intensified. She rolled her head back and groaned with pleasure and as she licked her lips, she felt Hae's firm hand behind her head supporting her. That move alone gave her another deeper groan. Hae's other hand now brushed Rachel's hair away from her face and that same hand continued down her face and neck, past her collarbone, down the gape of breast and settled on her nipple. He massaged her nipple by avoiding the tip and just circling the skin around it and just as she was about to cum, she felt his finger flick her nipple which sent a wave from within her onto his hardness. She saw that he was slowing down in his motions and with one deep groan she felt his fill inside her being released.

Panting and mopping up the juice between them with tissues, they kissed erotically and then untangled themselves in order to shower.

--------------

They didn't speak for long time. They were now on the way to the city in her little car and Hae had his fingers webbed between her fingers in one hand while Rachel used the other hand to drive. Not even ten minutes had passed and Rachel was parking her car in front of an ice cream café and told Hae to stay in the car. When she returned she handed him coffee and a small bag of Italian biscuits. Hae took a sip and asked "Where we going?" as Rachel drove down the road... "My favourite spot at night..." She answered.

-----------------------------

Rachel and Hae walked for an only a few minutes after she parked her car near the waters edge, under her city's landmark bridge. Rachel was quick to say to Hae "We can't stay long but I'm sure you'd like to take a couple of photos..." It was quite cold and they weren't dressed for the weather. Photos taken, they got back in the car and Rachel drove them home. Hae chose to rest his hand on her leg as she drove, and Rachel was happy to oblige. She hoped to catch some sleep soon as her mind was starting to shut down a little and she guessed Hae's body was yearning for some sleep as well.

When they arrived back at her home, Rachel found the hot beverage she had just finished had filled her belly and she was no longer hungry. She was not conscious of a yawn escaping her mouth but saw Hae give a big smile and she softly blushed. They had fallen into somewhat of a routine and Rachel found that soon all the lights were off in her small unit and they were both tucked into bed, on the verge of sleep.