Chapter 19

Hae's POV

"I miss her... " he sometimes caught himself saying. Rachel hadn't replied to his email and it made him check what he typed against the address she wrote, and every time, the letters were exactly the same. He began to have self-doubt. There was so much he could do, yet his hands were tied at every option. He decided to wait until he got to Chile. He would see her at the hotel... and he will try to get her to commit to / arrange some type of schedule or method to talk to her without going quietly insanely mad at times.

He decided to send her message via her Instagram ..."Your SNS has been quiet lately. I hope you are ok" but he didn't get a reply. Yes, he definitely felt a little sombre lately. "The concert is coming up very soon. I'll just have to find her in the big blue crowd..." he stated matter of fact.

Exposure of Super Junior was growing with the release of the Repackage album 'RELAY' and the collaboration with a very rising and famous South American singer. More fans, meant more cameras everywhere and with that added pressure of being under close scrutiny.

---------------------------------

Things were definitely moving forward with the tour. Pretty soon all the members found themselves in South America. Hae went directly to his room and unpacked what he had bought with him for her. A large bottle of her favourite perfume and chocolates. He had asked her about her scent while they were together in his room and he made a mental note to buy a bottle as soon as he got home. He had spent some time thinking about a gift for his girl. He was close to buying jewellery but decided against it. At least not for now he thought. He headed down to reception to ask if a certain lady had checked-in. due to their privacy laws, they were unable to confirm which room and if she was indeed staying in the hotel. He left a message with reception to pass on to her. He walked away feeling a little deflated. What if they miss each other. What if he doesn't see her. He really felt gutted at this point.

Fans were everywhere... outside the hotels, at the airports and outside venues where promotions and interviews were being held. Any thought or hope of having time off to be tourists was quickly dashed.

The concert went ahead and at times, Hae found himself singing to only her. He didn't care if his emotions showed. He just wanted to tell her that he hadn't forgotten her and she still meant something to him. The more people that were around him, the more he craved to be alone with his thoughts. He subconsciously looked for her in every crowd that greeted him and checked her SNS at any opportunity. He disguised his love-sick illness as tiredness and played the role very well so as not to be noticed and teased by the Super Junior members.

;color