Chapter 9

Hae's POV

Hae felt that tonight's concert was an amazing show. Emotional as well. Not all the members were present but he genuinely felt that the Elf's never left them. They accepted Super Junior for all their craziness. He cried with emotion when the fans sang in unison to each individual member on stage. "Was she there tonight?" he asked himself. "Of, course not - she had plans remember??" he replied to himself in his head. Hae's phone was tucked away in his bag back in the change rooms. He knew that updates from Rachel's Instagram account would be waiting for him. The idea excited him.

"Why am I obsessed with her SNS?" he asked himself. He was thankful that he had set-up an alias account years ago and luckily, he remembered his password and was able to watch his Elf from the shadows. "Who knew one single Elf would intrigue me like this" he asked himself.

It took a while for him to finish up and change back into 'normal guy' again. Super Junior were now heading to dinner. As they gathered into the van, Hae turned to his manager and stated that he was happy to walk back, in disguise. He felt that he would be safe from fans as the Arena was close to being empty outside. He told them he wasn't hungry and that he needed the walk as he felt overtired and restless. Of, course the others teased him about this but he just laughed and slapped them all on the shoulder as he himself, stepped back into the street.

"I can't stop thinking about this girl" he sighed as he walked away. Soon he found Hyukjae beside him. Hae just smiled. Hyukjae was here to keep me safe. "He knows me well. He's also here fishing for information to see what's bugging me" he thought to himself. As they walked, Hae decide to tell his friend bits and pieces of his dilemma. Hyukjae began to make fun but Hae knew that above all, Hyukjae was genuinely sincere in his love for him.

Before closing the door to the van earlier the boys had agreed to meet up for Dinner. Hae had tried to make his mood lighter and suggested to his Super Junior brothers to meet him at Bugis Markets for some food. The boys chose instead to head in another direction and planned to meet back up with Hae and Hyukjae back at the hotel after dinner.

Hae and Hyukae caught a taxi for the remainder of the way as they were both getting pretty hungry. Hae checked his watch and it was before 11.30pm. He smiled at the beautiful starry night. The air had a little coolness to it but still the weather was nice. They decide to be dropped off a few blokes from the Bugis Markets and they landed among the many aromas coming from the different stalls. The lights and noise became clearer with every step they took towards the markets. The boys were disguised tonight and wanted to roam free to explore. Hae took it all in, avoiding the memory of the conversation that the two girls from last night had and the plans they had made.

Hyukjae's eagerness to see what the girl looked like made increased Hae's curiosity and desire to know as well. "She is here around me but I don't know her face, her scent or her behaviours" he reflected. "Oh wait, I remember... let's check her SNS to see if she posted something". Hae checked and sure enough there was a photo of herself in the hotel. Hyukjae peered at the photo as well. They faced each other and started laughing. "what the hell is this.... I can't see her face man!" shouted Hyukjae. Hae tried to focus on the photo. It was a photo of Rachel's dress and shoes. Rachel had taken a pic of herself from the neck down. Hae lifted his head to Hyukjae but he saw Hyukjae already searching the market stalls and aisles for a girl wearing a black dress with nude colour shoes and a small bag hanging across her body.

"Wait. I'm not ready for this. Wait wait...." His mind is now a cloud of confusion. He let out a laugh, spun his head in embarrassment "...Ok, ok let's think about this". He bows his head and rubbed the back his neck. With a slow and embarrassed voice, nervous, and his judgment not one hundred percent, "I..I... can't do this Hyukjae. She's an elf!! And I can't date a fan!!! And I won't let a girl I like be subjected to the media and antis and the fans curiosity .... " Hyukjae faced Hae, walked closer to him, held him by his shoulders and looked Hae directly in the eyes. "It's ok we will figure it out as we go. Let's not think too far into the future." Hae took a deep breath and pushed himself to stand tall. Turning his head from side to side... he breaths out the words " ok so where do we start?" Hyukjae smiles and stated the obvious "food!!!"