Chapter 7 Back In Time

A S T R I D

I went to the Great Hall the next day to meet up with the others.

"So have you seen Jack?" I asked them.

"Yeah, he's with Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup at the Blacksmith's" Fishlegs sighed.

"We need a way to get him separated from them"

"You guys just distract the others while I just get Jack out of there, got it?" Snotlout said.

"You're good with coming up with ideas sometimes you know?" I patted his head.

"Yeah yeah let's just go"

~•~•~•~

In a matter of minutes, surely the Big Four were there at the blacksmith's, watching Hiccup do his work with Gobber.

"Hey guys! Nice seeing you guys here!" Tuffnut started.

"Hi! Tuffnut right?" Rapunzel gleamed with happiness. Seriously, nothing can crush this girl's feelings.

"Yeah" Tuffnut replied.

"Nice seeing you guys too" Jack floated.

"Hey, when you float, do you have to think of like happy thoughts? Or have like faith trust or??" Snotlout wondered.

"Oh no, the wind carries me"

"That's awesome. The wind never carries, I'm too much of a fatball to fly anywhere" Snotlout patted his tummy.

"Hey if you're fat, what does that make me?!" Fishlegs crossed his arms.

"It's okay Fishlegs" I patted his back.

"Astrid! H-Hi Astrid!" Hiccup waved and Merida glared at me.

I flicked my bangs away and waved hi in response.

"Hi Astrid. Fancy seeing ya here" Merida started with bitterness in her voice.

"Likewise" I said with the same bitterness.

"So uhm I was wondering if we could hang out like, after I was done here?" Hiccup asked me.

"Whatever fits your schedule I guess" I shrugged.

"Alright then!" He smiled and went back to his work.

Merida glared more at me and I just winked at her. She shook her head and she looked like she was murdering me in her mind. Don't worry, I do that too.

"Hey! Were you guys born at the same time?" Rapunzel asked Tuff and Ruff.

"No, I was born first while Ru-"

"HEY I WAS BORN FIRST" Ruffnut slapped Tuffnut's chest.

"Excuse me I'm the guy, I was born first"

"Ladies first remember?" Ruffnut asked. And that was the fight that lasted 10 minutes.

I around to see Jack and Snotlout gone. Good boy, Snotlout.

"Hey uhm, just find me after you're done Hiccup! I'll be uhm-around" I said and dragged the others out.

"Bye!" Rapunzel waved.

"Bye!!" We said to her.

I swear Rapunzel's so nice.

We met Snotlout behind the Great Hall with Jack.

"Hey Jack" I said.

"Hello there Astrid, Astrid's friends!" He waved.