Chapter 19 Not Another One

A S T R I D

It's been over a month since I woke up from my coma. Ever since that day, me and Hiccup have been growing stronger and stronger everyday, as well as my bonds with my other friends.

We were currently in the plaza, Stormfly and I placing different colored shields on a huge tree like structure the vikings built.

You know why?

Because it's almost Snoggletog!

It's like Christmas, but the viking way!

I don't know why it's called Snoggletog though, it remains a mystery.

Berk is getting colder and colder, and snow has been falling. There was ice too.

I tossed up more shields and Stormfly pinned them to the tree with her spikes. I smiled and scratched her.

"Good girl Stormfly" I smiled and she purred.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see of course, my boyfriend. Hiccup.

"Hello m'lady, how are you doing this fine morning?" He asked.

"Well it's really cold, I'll tell you that" I replied placing my hands on my hips.

"Well good thing I brought warm Yak Milk!" Out of nowhere, he pulled out a mug of warm Yak Milk.

"Hiccup you're a lifesaver" I smiled and took the cup before drinking it slowly, savoring it's taste.

"Anything for my Astrid" He smiled.

"HICCUP! ASTRID!" We heard a voice and we looked to see Snotlout approaching us.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I-found a girl, on the shore" He breathed heavily.

"A girl?" I asked.

"Yeah, looks like she got shipwrecked to me" He said.

"Hey guys we found a person at the beach" Tuff said approaching us with Ruff and Fishlegs behind him.

"I SAW HER FIRST" Snotlout yelled at Tuffnut.

"Alright, you did. Geez, down boy" Ruff said.

"Come on, let's check this shipwrecked girl out" Hiccup said and the boys followed him, letting me and Ruffnut walk behind them.

"I got a bad feeling about this girl, just mysteriously washing up on our shores" Ruff whispered to me.

"What if she's a mermaid?" Ruff asked.

"Really Ruff?" I asked.

"Yeah, my uncle said Mermaids existed and often wash up on shores randomly" She replied.

"Ruffnut, your uncle is a maniac" I said.

"Ah, maybe that's why Tuffnut is a maniac too" She nodded.

Or you must be the maniac.

We walked beyond the forest to the shore. And sure enough, we saw a girl. She had jet black hair covering her face. (Bet you guys know who it is ;) )

She was wearing a darkish brown kind of tunic.

We all hesitated to go near her.

"Tuff, poke her with a stick, she might still be alive" Ruffnut whispered.

"Why should I do it? Why can't Snotlout do it?"

"I'll do it!" Snotlout volunteered. He approached the girl slowly and knelt down.