Chapter 37 Do It Myself

CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST CHAPPIE :)

Now listening: the romantic flight. ;) just love the way they put the emotions into this song

Next track: forbidden friendship track (hiccup and toothless)

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A S T R I D

I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

Don't you dare cry Hofferson.

"Astrid?" I heard a voice suddenly say making me flinch and lose my balance.

"CAREFUL!"

"Huh? Woah!" I said before flailing my arms around and falling from the branch. I was caught by a pair of arms before landing on someone both soft and hard.

Soft to cushion up the blow, and hard that it was someone's chest.

I looked down to see a pair of emerald green eyes staring back at me.

"Wow! You're eyes are blue! They're so cool!" Hiccup says.

"You're eyes are green! Like the trees!" I giggled.

I smiled wide before leaning down to kiss Hiccup. We pulled away and he smiled while blushing faintly.

"How'd you find me?" I asked as he placed my hair away from my face.

"You love the forest" He says.

That's true.

I smiled wide and got off him. I held out my hand for him to take. He gladly took it and I pulled him up.

"What were you doing up there?" He brushed off the dirt from my clothes before he moved on to brush dirt off of his own clothes.

"Reminiscing" I said looking up at the tree.

"What were you reminiscing about?" He asks leaning on a tree. I loved this exact moment now, he was being reflected by the sun from behind. His smile wide and genuine, and his emerald green ones shining like they usually do.

This time, I'll draw Hiccup.

My Strength

"Remember the first time we met?" I ask.

"You punched my shoulder?" He asks. The time after I distanced myself and started to come out of my shell, I began talking to others again.

I visited Gobber at his place one time when I came in the door, Hiccup came out of nowhere and I punched his shoulder in fear.

"No, before that" I say, smiling at that silly meet-up.

"Ah, it was late afternoon. Dad had just come home from hearing there was an attack on a nearby island. When he introduced you to me, I couldn't take my eyes of you. You had the most amazing shade of blue eyes. No one had their eyes as gorgeous as yours" He says staring into mine as he stroked my cheek.

"And yours look like trees" I said.

He laughs at the memory.

"Why trees?" He asks.

"Because they're green" I shrugged.

"Yeah but you could've said grass"

"That's not gonna make anything better" I shook my head.

"True" he says before taking my hand.

"Why'd you come to find me?" I ask swinging our hands back and forth.