Chapter 13 We'll Kick Scottish Butt

A S T R I D

By now, I have just finished telling Snotlout, Ruff, Tuff and Fishlegs what just happened. We were at the Great Hall .

Good thing Hiccup needed to tend to his father's weapons.

"That Merida has to get her head cut off!" Fishlegs pounded the table.

"And her wild hair too!" Tuffnut added.

"Yeah! Like, have you ever heard of a brush?" Ruffnut said.

"It has a mind of it's own. It's so, alive" Snotlout gestured.

"Ugh stop talking about the hair and talk about what we are going to do" I said.

"We have to do some night watch, take turns every night" Fishlegs suggested.

"Why night?" I asked.

"Because, it's the time every villain strikes right?" He shrugged.

"Good point, alright, night watch" I approved.

"And we could just steal everyone's cups, that way, they won't be able to drink anything!" Tuffnut confidently said.

Ruffnut pushed Tuffnut off the chair.

"That's a stupid idea" She snapped.

"Well I think it's better than night watch" He grumbled.

"We can't just not let people drink" I replied.

"I'm sorry I got you into this guys. I think, I should just stay away from Hiccup. I guess it's the only way" I whispered.

"What? You're not even going to try to fight?" Snotlout half yelled half whispered.

"I don't want anyone hurt" I replied.

"Look, don't give up on Hiccup, Astrid. You guys are too in love to let anything happen to your relationship" Fishlegs said.

Oh Thor he sounds like a girl right now.

"Yeah! You're right! I promised him I'd fight for him. I'm never giving up on him. We will hunt down that wild-haired beast, and stop her once and for all" I said.

"That's the spirit! Yeah! Finally some bashing!" Snotlout put his fists in the air yelling.

Everybody looked at Snotlout.

"Sorry" He apologized and sat down.

"So, I'll take the first night watch guys" I volunteered.

"Alright, I'll take second" Snotlout said.

"We'll take last" Ruff and Tuff said together.

"Well I'm after Snot I guess" Fishlegs shrugged.

Snotlout threw a cup at Fishlegs.

"Don't call me that!" He growled.

"Face it, that's what I'm calling you from now on" Fishlegs stuck his tongue out.

"Put that tongue in your mouth before I cut it with Tuffnut's face" Snotlout threatened.

"Hey! Shut up Snotty!" Tuff pushed Snotlout off the seat.

"Ugh guys I'm not even..." I groaned and left the others there.

~•~•~•~

I came out of the Great Hall only to be picked up bridal style by Hiccup himself.

"Hello m'lady, was just looking for you" He spun me around. I giggled.

"And why were you looking for me?" I asked as he put me down and places his arms around my waist.