Chapter 20 Already Forgot About Me

A S T R I D

I woke up bright and early today, thinking maybe Hiccup and I could go flying.

I walked to his house since Stormfly was just around the village, playing with the other dragons.

I walked up to his door and knocked on it.

The door opened but it wasn't Hiccup who greeted, but Stoick.

"Good morning Astrid" He smiled. Aw he looks like Santa Clause in viking version.

"Good morning sir, is Hiccup here?" I ask.

"No, I think he went out with Heather to go riding on Toothless" He replied.

My heart fell.

"Oh" I mumbled.

"Astrid, don't worry. Hiccup loves you, there's nothing to worry about" He smiles.

"Thanks sir" I said feeling a bit better.

"Call me Stoick" He said before closing the door.

"Stoick" I whispered. I sighed and walked away. Something then flew past me quickly. I looked to indeed see Heather holding Hiccup's waist as they laughed while riding Toothless.

"So I'm not hallucinating, you're seeing it too" Snotlout appeared out of nowhere and stood beside me.

"Yeah, and think about it, no other girl has rode on Toothless except you" Fishlegs said appearing suddenly at my other side.

"And she isn't even as awesome"

"And tough as you" Tuff and Ruff said standing behind me.

"WHERE IN THOR'S NAME ARE YOU GUYS COMING FROM?!" I asked since they basically appeared out of nowhere.

"Don't worry Astrid, you're still Hiccup's number 1 girl" Snoutlout placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Ugh I hope" I mumbled and we all walked away when we heard flapping behind us. We turned around to see Hiccup and Heather on Toothless.

"Hey Astrid, lunch date? Meet me at the cove?" He invited.

Heather rolled her eyes. "Hiccup come on show me more!" She begged

"Just a second Heather. Please m'lady, I'm not taking no for an answer" He said to.

"Well it doesn't look like I have a choice don't I?" I replied crossing my arms.

"That's my girl. See you at lunch!" Hiccup said before taking off with Heather on Toothless.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to ask Heather out" Snotlout says.

"Don't!" I said. For Ruffnut.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Once we really know she's not up to something, you can trust her"

"Why do you think she's up to something?" Snotlout asks.

"Ugh nevermind" I groaned and went back home. I need to cool off.

~•~•~•~

Here I was waiting for Hiccup at the cove where Toothless used to stay in when dragons were still Berk's enemies.

It's been past 30 minutes and Hiccup hasn't shown up. I tapped my foot on the ground.

I stood up and started tossing rocks at the pretty much frozen pond. I hope Hiccup hasn't forgotten about the date which was HIS idea.

If Heather didn't come, we would still be happy. I'd be with Hiccup right now. Ruffnut would be able to ask Snotlout to the Snoggletog party.

Ugh.

...

I was tracing patterns with the end of my boot on the cold ground.

It's past an hour and a half. He really isn't coming is he?

Face it Hofferson.

I screamed really loud and threw my axe on a nearby tree.

Then I heard flapping to see Stormfly.
She must've heard my scream.

And my pain.

"Sorry girl, let's go back home" I whispered before grabbing my axe and mounting on Stormfly.

We landed at my house.

"I reckon he didn't show up" Ruff waited at my doorstep.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, the boys are busy with Heather. And speaking by Heather, Hiccup is busy and having too much fun teaching Heather new moves for defending herslef" She rolled her eyes.

"I knew it was because of that Heather" I growled and sat beside her.

"Just 30 minutes ago, she went full on demon mode on me, saying how weak I was and that I should stop looking like a guy" She said.

"How dare she" I spat.

"Yeah, I just want to turn her inside out, or fold her or drown her" She clenched her fists.

"Ugh, what do the boys see in this devil?!"

"Maybe her innocence. Ugh" Ruffnut looked pretty upset about this whole Heather thing but I gotta admit, I was too.

"Wanna go to the arena to see what's happening?" She asks.

"It won't end good but sure" I shrugged and we went to the arena. When we arrived there, sure enough the guys and Heather were there. Hiccup was smiling wide as he told Heather how good and how fast she learned.

Hiccup never tells me how good I am in battle.

"That's where your boyfriend has been for the past 2 hours" Ruff whispered to me. The boys chanted Heather's name.

I scoffed. "What's so good about her anyway?" I ask.

"A pretty face, but a horrible personality. She will go nowhere with that" Ruff glared at her.

No one even noticed we were there.

Suddenly the boys roared when Hiccup ended up on the ground with Heather pointing her sword at Hiccup.

"Amazing" He said staring at Heather.

Heather smirked and winked.

"I can't take this" I said and walked away with Ruffnut by my side.

He's forgetting about me already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

OOOOOOH HICCUP IS BEING STOOPID AGAIN.

;) love you guys

💋