Chapter 25 Go Back Without Me

A S T R I D

We looked back to see Alvin himself. I gulped.

"I. Uh-we---" Snotlout stuttered.

"We were just uhm-" Tuff stuttered too.

"Just thinking about how great you did capturing these dragons, boss!" I said and looked at his neck to see he was wearing a key.

A key to the cage.

"I know, it was all my idea. Capture the dragons and use them against Berk" He smirked.

"WHAT?!" Fishlegs yelled and we all looked at him with wide eyes.

"Th-that's your greatest plan yet boss!" He says.

Whew, nice save Fishlegs.

"I know, soon, I will take over the entire viking population" He laughed mischievously.

We laughed with him.

He then began to walk into his tent. I have to get that key.

I then threw myself at him, making us fall to the ground with me on top. I quickly then untied the necklace from the back and hid it in my hand.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU FILTHY ANIMAL?!" He growled.

He pushed me away and got up.

"Sorry, I tripped on uh---"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. Just make sure the dragons don't get away!" He says before disappearing into his tent.

I turned to the others and wiggled the key.

"Good job!" Snotlout said.

I approached the dragons.

"Hookfang!" Snotlout says as he finally was able to see his dragon in the middle of the crowd of dragons trapped in the large cage.

"Don't worry, we'll get ya guys out of here" Snotlout whispered. Hookfang came near Snotlout and licked his cheek.

I quickly unlocked the cage without anyone noticing.

"Alright, when I count to three, you guys get on your dragons and we'll led them out of here! Ready?" I ask and they all nodded.

"One..."

"WHERE IS THE KEY?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" We heard the Alvin again.

Uh-oh

"Three!" I yelled as I opened the gate and all the dragons flew out. Snotlout, Tuff, Ruff and Fishlegs found their dragons and mounted them.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! STOP THEM!" Alvin yelled at the Outcasts.

"Come on guys" Snotlout said as they lifted of the ground began flying away, the other dragons following behind.

I was about to mount a dragon when a group of Outcasts grabbed me and pulled me off the dragons. I struggled to break free as the last dragon flew away, my only source to get home, gone.

"ASTRID!" Tuff yelled from the skies.

"JUST KEEP BERK SAFE" I yelled and the Outcasts tied me up. The other Outcasts were beginning to bring out contraptions that could shoot out nets to capture the dragons, and others that shot fireballs.

"WE'RE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU" Fishlegs yelled.

"YES YOU ARE!" I yelled.

The Outcasts began shooting the nets and the dragons roared. There were so many Outcasts. Wow.

"GO!" I yelled and they had no choice but to flee.

Without me.

~•~•~•~

"Oh no this is bad" Ruffnut says.

"Of course it is!" Tuffnut replied.

"We have to get back to Berk, and find out a way to save Astrid without anyone getting hurt" Fishlegs said.

The dragons roared. They were happy that they were freed.

"We have to tell Stoick and Hiccup, they'll know what to do" Snotlout says.

...

They approached the village which was already crowded with vikings as they were cheering to welcome their dragons.

"SNOTLOUT! YOU GUYS BROUGHT THE DRAGONS BACK!" Hiccup said with amazement.

"TH-THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Heather said before running away. That's right, run away.

"Wow, thank you guys" Stoick said to us.

"Actually, this was all Astrid's idea. Going to the Outcast island and retrieving the dragons. We couldn't have done it without her" Fishlegs said.

Hiccup looked around but had no sign of his love.

"But, w-where's Astrid?" He asks.

We all stayed silent and looked at the ground.

"WHERE'S ASTRID?!" He asks shaking my shoulder.

I shook my head softly.

"You left her at the Outcast Island didn't you" He asks.

"YOU HAD THE DRAGONS! YOU COULD'VE DESTROYED THE WHOLE PLACE! YOU COULD'VE RESCUED HER!" He yelled at us.

"WE HAD NO CHOICE HICCUP! THERE WERE TOO MANY OF THEM ALREADY SHOOTING NETS AND FIREBALLS AT US" I yelled back.

"We are going to Outcast Island and getting her back" Hiccup mounted on Toothless.

Stoick spoke up.

"No Hiccup! We can't just barge in there, we don't exactly know how large of a group they are. We need a wiser approach" He says.

"But my girlfriend is trapped in there!" He hisses.

"That's why we can't risk making a mistake!" Stoick yelled.

"EVERYBODY TO THE GREAT HALL!" Stoick said before leading everybody with him.

Hiccup didn't though, he just punched a few buildings.

"Astrid, please be safe" Hiccup whispered to himself.

~•~•~•~

"So you're the Astrid girl huh?" Alvin walked up to me. I was tied on this ship's post. They were getting ready to attack Berk.

"Yeah, so I guess I'm popular in here huh?" I smirked.

"You almost foiled our plan! Now we are destroying Berk!" He laughs and we took off to sail to Berk.

Many ships were following us to.

Berk, I hope your prepared for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

Oh no, they're having a surprise attack on Berk :O

You think they're prepared? Or not.

💋💋💋💋💋