Chapter 10 Loki Slap Me

A S T R I D

"Ugh" I groaned as I still felt pain from my waist.

I slowly got up.

I went out holding my waist, and was greeted by Stormfly as she licked my cheek.

"Good morning girl, can you fly me to the great hall?" I asked and she already leaned down for me to get on her slowly.

I opened the gigantic wooden doors to the Great Hall with a bit of struggle.

I groaned as I was done pushing it.

"Astrid!" I heard someone yell.

"Yeah give me a minute" As I waited for the pain to wash away.

"Let me help you" I breathed in the familiar scent of someone I love dearly, yes. Hiccup.

He placed his arm around my waist gently and placed my arm around his shoulder.

"Thanks you" I thanked him.

"Anytime" He smiled and guided me to where the others were. We sat down.

"Morning guys" I greeted the others.

"Heard what happened to you, Hiccup here told us" Snotlout said.

"Really? You don't even know what happened" I snapped remembering that Hiccup didn't even believe what really happened to me and Merida. But nooo he always has to take the bad guy's side.

"We do, Merida did that to you" Ruffnut shrugged.

"NO! Don't listen to him because he doesn't believe that Merida actuall--wait what?" I was shocked.

"Hiccup told us that Merida did this to you" Tuffnut said.

I looked over at Hiccup.

"I thought you said that she would never do anything like that?" I asked him.

"I realized that I'd trust the girl I knew my entire life, than a girl I only met five years ago" He smiled and I smiled too. I also noticed that his arm hasn't left my waist from earlier.

Who's complaining? Definitely not me.

"I'm hungry" I groaned.

"Got it!" Hiccup stood up and walked away.

"Dude have you kissed him yet?!" Fishlegs asked dumbfounded that Hiccup was suddenly acting this way. Don't worry, I was too.

"No, I don't know why he's acting this way" I replied.

"Maybe he's starting to like you again!" Ruffnut clapped.

"I don't know, that seems impossible don't you think?" I asked them.

"Why impossible? The feelings were originally for you, not Merida. Maybe his feelings are beginning to find their way back to you again. He's been having visions right?"

I nodded. I guess Snotlout's right. Maybe he's finally coming back to me.

"I guess you're right Snot" I said.

"Don't call me that! Darn you make me sound so gross" Snotlout groaned.

"You ARE gross" Tuffnut chuckled.

"Shut up, you're disgusting" Snotlout slapped Tuffnut's shoulder.

"Guys stop" Ruffnut groaned.

"And you're annoying" Snotlout smirked at Ruffnut.

"And you're irritating!" Ruff yelled back.

"Hey! You're irritating!" Tuff yelled at Ruff.

"Who you calling irritating, you filthy pig!?" Ruff said to Tuff.